So, this just started happening today....
1374 10 2016-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
13MStang
lvl.3
Flight distance : 892749 ft
United States

see this video.    It just started happening today.   Mavic has never crashed.

things I've done to try to fix:
- replaced all 4 propellers
- Recalibrate compass
- Recalibrate IMU
- used different battery
- Checked gimbal
- checked motors.  they seem to all be proper and free

2016-12-23
Use props
trance728-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>
United States

Your Mavic is having a seizure. Maybe you could try downgrading the firmware and then re-updating it and see if that fixes it.
2016-12-23
Use props
Scunna
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Your gains are to high, one of motor wires is loose ( single phasing)
2016-12-23
Use props
13MStang
lvl.3
United States

Scunna Posted at 2016-12-23 11:16
Your gains are to high, one of motor wires is loose ( single phasing)

thanks for the response.   I don't recall doing anything with the gain settings, but i am going to try to reset back to factory settings.

2016-12-23
Use props
Crusader
lvl.2

Netherlands

Check this out http://mavicpilots.com/threads/n ... lently-solved.3074/
2016-12-23
Use props
13MStang
lvl.3
United States

UPDATE!!!!   FIXED!!! ( i think )

I connected the drone to DJI Assistant and did a "Restore to factory settings" and that seems to have corrected the issue.   
My theory is this:

I did use a different phone yesterday evening for the first time.   my "normal" phone was low on battery so i borrowed my wife's phone, installed DJI go 4 on it and used it for 1 flight.  Today, when i went back to my normal phone, the issue started happening.  Both phones are the same (iPhone 6s).   
So i think that whatever settings I made to DJI Go on my normal phone did not transfer over to my wife's phone, so when i switched back, things my have gotten screwed.
on my normal phone, i had made changes to the exp settings for yaw and also gimbal control settings as well.

This leads me to wonder about changing settings and THEN changing devices (iPhones, iPads, etc).

hmmmm
2016-12-23
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

13MStang Posted at 2016-12-24 00:53

I connected the drone to DJI Assistant and did a "Restore to factory settings" and that seems to have corrected the issue.   

Glad you got that sorted out, it does seem something happened when switching phones since that's when it started happening.
I was going to suggest a factory reset and refreshing the firmware.
2016-12-23
Use props
Willik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 638796 ft
Czechia

13MStang Posted at 2016-12-23 17:53

Thanks for solving this, marking down if anything similar happens to me in the future.
Cheers
2016-12-23
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

13MStang Posted at 2016-12-23 11:53

I wouldn't jump for joy just yet, my mavic flys great sometimes and other times it does not.problems like yours will return so be careful
2016-12-23
Use props
coltsfan94
New

United States

Can someone please explain how to restore to factory settings because this is happening to em as well. I didn't switch devices or anything so I'm not sure why it started on mine.
2016-12-23
Use props
13MStang
lvl.3
United States

coltsfan94 Posted at 2016-12-23 18:00
Can someone please explain how to restore to factory settings because this is happening to em as well. I didn't switch devices or anything so I'm not sure why it started on mine.

you need to install DJI Assistant onto your computer and then connect the drone to the computer with the app running.  there is an option within the app to restore to factory settings.

2016-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules