Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Main controller connection
1471 7 2016-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ninefingers
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2153967 ft
United States

Tried to upgrade firmware now I just get a" main controller connection to center board failed" message and the aircraft just beeps
2016-12-23
Use props
Donnie Stugots
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Calibrate the IMU and also calibrate the camera gimbal as well .

This  above procedure should clear that ,  the code has nothing to do with the Main bord or gimbal . I ahve had this before myself and the above procedure should clear it .
Also be sure to do a comapss calibration before the flight as well.  always do an  Imu calibration , camera gimabal Calibrations after and update to the Aircraft ( AC)

also read this :  http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... =1&extra=#pid574038
Make sure you are updating the correct version of aircraft too, if youhave the Inspire 1 you CANNOT  use the Inspire Pro or Raw FW to update the Aircraft .

When you say it is beeping druing the update it is normal , on the link I have at tips p[age that describes the tones, listen to them carefuolly and at the end of the update put the SD card back into the Computer and read the results of the Update , you will see it as "Success "      "Fail "     "Abort "  Or  it may say "The version is equal to or older than the current version"  I forget the exact wording of that last one .

Happy Christmas

donnie

2016-12-24
Use props
Ninefingers
lvl.2
United States

Donnie Stugots Posted at 2016-12-24 03:57
Calibrate the IMU and also calibrate the camera gimbal as well .

This  above procedure should clear that ,  the code has nothing to do with the Main bord or gimbal . I ahve had this before myself and the above procedure should clear it .

thank you. the annoying beep went away and then the update finished. i may have killed the power in the middle of the update the first time. it also said there was no image transmission when there was. thats when it mentioned the connection
2016-12-24
Use props
Donnie Stugots
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Ninefingers Posted at 2016-12-24 13:14
thank you. the annoying beep went away and then the update finished. i may have killed the power in the middle of the update the first time. it also said there was no image transmission when there was. thats when it mentioned the connection

Okey dokey , just always make sure you never have the RC transmitter ON when updating the Aircraft , it can corrupt the video transmission module .  

have fun

donnie
2016-12-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Ninefingers Posted at 2016-12-25 03:14

Did you check the update result file?
Please make sure your update is successful.
2016-12-26
Use props
Ninefingers
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-12-26 17:49
Did you check the update result file?
Please make sure your update is successful.

yes i did and its all good
2016-12-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Ninefingers Posted at 2016-12-29 10:02
yes i did and its all good

Do you mean everything is fine now?
2016-12-28
Use props