Flicker?
541 5 2016-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JWC P4 P
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8176 ft
South Africa

When I shoot a video I see a lot of "flicker" in mostly tree leaves, reeds in the water etc when closer to the objects.  It is most noticable when the craft is hanging stationary.  It looks like a stroboscopic effect...  I shoot in M mode with the settings for sharpness, contrast and saturation all to -1 - D-Cinelike.  I have tried different shutter speeds as well as a ND filter without much improvement.  How do I get rid of this or minimize this effect??

2016-12-24
Use props
Nigelbrinkmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Could you upload a short video of this problem?
2016-12-24
Use props
JWC P4 P
lvl.4
South Africa

Nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2016-12-24 12:26
Could you upload a short video of this problem?

Wiill do as soon as I make another video.  Thanks!
2016-12-24
Use props
Nigelbrinkmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

JWC P4 P Posted at 2016-12-24 18:38
Wiill do as soon as I make another video.  Thanks!

When you upload sample footage, post all your camera settings to, like resolution and iso, shutter etc
2016-12-24
Use props
JWC P4 P
lvl.4
South Africa

Will do.  I took the bird out for a spin and it decided to try and escape...  I am Beta testing Litchi and flew VR with goggles.  After about 500m the connection was lost and my screen in the goggles froze.  When I took the goggles off the drone was GONE!  I could not see or hear it.  Do you know that feeling you get when you realize you are in trouble??  Last option was to use the RTH on the controller.  And sure enough after a minute or so I heard my bird and the saw it coming home.  It landed right in front of my feet.  Merry Christmas!!!
2016-12-24
Use props
JWC P4 P
lvl.4
South Africa

Here is maybe the issue I have (too)....

2016-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules