Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Return to home climbing in height
1122 4 2016-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rjroxie
lvl.1

United States

I did my first long range flight the other day and when I got to 3.1 miles out I hit the RTH button and it started home and by the time it was back home it was at 958 feet high?? That bothers me because I have my max height set just below 400 feet. Has anyone else had a similar problem like this?

Thank you
2016-12-24
Use props
f3honda4me
lvl.1
United States

Known bug. It happens if you are above your RTH preset height when you initiate RTH. Should be fixed in a future update.  Just set an RTH height higher than you are going to fly at.
2016-12-24
Use props
Rjroxie
lvl.1

United States

Good to know, I have tested the RTH several times in the yard and it works flawlessly and it was about half way home before it climbed to the 900 + feet, I was just wondering if it had something to do with the big ravine that it was flying over, thought that it may have been reading the overall height of the drone as it was passing the deepest spot but when it got back it was sure enough way up there.

Thank you.
2016-12-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We'll fix it with the next firmware version for the long distance RTH issue.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2016-12-25
Use props
fans82f30c9f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 80112 ft
United States

soon I hope Natalia and the few other bugs as well. Thanks for your support here.   donnie
2016-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules