Phantom 4 Series - Battery Charging Hub
1902 3 2016-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eM-Burr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 92 ft
Canada

When I read the manual for this t me it looks like I should bealbe to update the firmware on the charging hub. Is this the case? or Do I just update the different batteries when in the drone? I have pluged the charging hub into my computer and assistant 2 does not see it (the charging hub). I am charging the new battery that came with the P4P+ and a regular P4 battery I got from amazon.Thankks for the help. I have had the drone for almost two weeks now and today got my 1st flight in. Now I need more batteries to fly longer as I had a great time.
2016-12-24
Use props
trance728-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>
United States

The charging hubs are capable of having firmware upgrades but they may have never needed any, it's the same for the Mavic charging hub.
2016-12-24
Use props
marctronixx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

i asked this questions a few weeks ago. there has not ever been an update for the hub at this point, so your experiences you posted are as expected (assiatn software not seeing the hub).

if your batteries needs an update. you can do that whilst in the drone itself. for now, there are no updates for the batteries.

ive had the p4p+ for about 4 weeks now and have not yet found time to fly it.  its on my list of to do's in the new year... :p
2016-12-24
Use props
eM-Burr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 92 ft
Canada

Thanks for the replies.
marctronixx you will enjoy it when you get to fly it.
2016-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules