Osmo Mobile battery won't charge
2191 2 2016-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CarloUK
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Hey Please help.

My DJI Osmo Mobile after about 3 weeks seems to nolonger charge the battery. I pug the lead in but no flashing lights.
Any ideas or should I take it back.

Carlo
2016-12-24
Use props
Travelling Dron
lvl.2
Canada

mine won't either, charged it all night, took the battery out the battery doesn't even seem hot like it was charging or anything, did all the pin stuff all the suggestions mention from the DJI staff on this forum just ended up e-mailing support, bum the hell out that something right out of the box is  fubbered up. it doesn't even balance my iphone 7 plus correctly either.

i wish there was different lights for the thing one that indicates battery life and one that indicates its charging the osmo gimbal
2016-12-25
Use props
CarloUK
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Ok I have some progress. Mine was working ok until I think I attempted a firmware update using the Mac App "Assistant" I was told to use this by DJI online tech support although I am not confident they know what they were doing due to language issues.

Any way I rerun the firmware update using Assistant which as last time failed because mine is already current. I think the battery now charges however the LED on the right is always orange.  So I think I solved my battery issue but now have a permanent orange led issue (which means firmware update failed)

I must admit these tech companies need to get their act together. This new gimbal is bugged, My GoPro stuff is also bugged. We pay a lot of money for this stuff and we are left to debug it for them. In my day we used to call asian stuff Jac Crap and i am beginning to think we were right.
2016-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules