Compass Error after jumpy land..
862 4 2016-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
occhiblughiacci
lvl.3

Indonesia

hi all,

yesterday flying on the beach i had a really scaring adventure. flying for 15 minutes he wnt in RTH. Coming back with still 40 % battery, stopping over my head he suddenly, always In Rth  end my Ph 4 descended like crazy. No control more possible, crashed on the ground, really lucky on a step in concrete and like a mad animal regained high. @ that point i was able to exit from RTH and land him safe. too shocked to try out whats broken, ive seen only leg damaged..
I now have a constant error it reads compass error recalibrate or move aircraft I have recalibrated many times, no result..
2016-12-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry to hear about it.
Please sync your flight records through the APP, then send an e-mail to support.jp@dji.com with your APP account (e-mail address) and the exact time when it crashed, our support will help you analyze the data.
Maybe some parts were damaged when crashed, so you get the error massage, the best course of action would be send it in for evaluation then get it repaired.
2016-12-25
Use props
occhiblughiacci
lvl.3

Indonesia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-25 15:26
Sorry to hear about it.
Please sync your flight records through the APP, then send an e-mail to  with your APP account (e-mail address) and the exact time when it crashed, our support will help you analyze the data.
Maybe some parts were damaged when crashed, so you get the error massage, the best course of action would be send it in for evaluation then get it repaired.

hi Natalia
thx for answering..
the problem is THAT I HAVE NO IDEA WHY HE CRASHED IN THE first case...
sending the Phantom a third time to DJI? every time cost me around 250 usd only transport and reimport to Indonesia..
last time came back without any result..
in meanwhile i will sync my flight logs and send to Dji

2016-12-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

occhiblughiacci Posted at 2016-12-27 10:24
hi Natalia
thx for answering..
the problem is THAT I HAVE NO IDEA WHY HE CRASHED IN THE first case...

Sorry to hear about your're experiencing the difficulties.
We'll take care your case and help you analyze the data, then tell you what happened at that time.
2016-12-26
Use props
occhiblughiacci
lvl.3

Indonesia

video from crash..  
2016-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules