Stuck sd Card
1703 8 2016-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans86c35b8c
New

United States

I purchased a new sd card and replaced the one that came with the mavic. After flying for an hour or so the new card does not want to come out. Is there something simple I am missing or should I be worried.
2016-12-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello, do you mean you press the new card but it will not come out?
If convenient, please make a short video of this issue.
2016-12-24
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you stick your fingernail in the slot it should pop out.
2016-12-24
Use props
fans86c35b8c
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-12-24 21:45
Hello, do you mean you press the new card but it will not come out?
If convenient, please make a short video of this issue.

I do the same thing to this one that i did to get the original card out. Press straight back against it. With the original card it clicked and was pushed out. With this one there is no click and it remains in there.
2016-12-24
Use props
fans86c35b8c
New

United States

I ended up trying something I saw in a youtube video. What they suggested was take a piece of scotch tape tear off a small portion and slide it underneath the sd card with the sticky side up. Once in that position press up on the tape to make sure it connects to the sd card. Then gently slide out making sure to pull straight out. That's what did the trick for me!
2016-12-25
Use props
CW Hobbies
lvl.3

United States

fans86c35b8c Posted at 2016-12-25 22:50
I ended up trying something I saw in a youtube video. What they suggested was take a piece of scotch tape tear off a small portion and slide it underneath the sd card with the sticky side up. Once in that position press up on the tape to make sure it connects to the sd card. Then gently slide out making sure to pull straight out. That's what did the trick for me!

Wow, that's crazy!
Have you tried it again?  Does it work right, if you did?

I have a hard time pulling it out with my big fingers, when it pops out, i can barely grab on to it, flap is in the way. I'm about to cut the flap off, lol.
2016-12-25
Use props
hridge
lvl.3
Flight distance : 17651 ft
United States

CW Hobbies Posted at 2016-12-25 20:06
Wow, that's crazy!
Have you tried it again?  Does it work right, if you did?

Use Tweezers if you can.. then,
2016-12-25
Use props
Jaaason
lvl.1
United States

fans86c35b8c Posted at 2016-12-25 19:50

Thanks, the scotch tape works for me too.  The micro sd card slot in Mavic Pro is really tight.  Really need to be careful.
2017-1-16
Use props
viprklr
lvl.1
United States

I had a similar problem & usd a very fine dental pick to release the SD card
2017-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules