Gimbal Up and Down not working
2566 5 2016-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DaddyBen
New

United States

Hey!
  I've been having some trouble with my Phantom 3 Standard today and it all started because I was silly and turned on the dronewith the plastic gimble lock on. The gimble works from side to side but when I use it to go up and down it simply just doesn't do anything. When I play with the gimble a bit it sometimes works only if I'm lucky. I just got my drone as an early Christmas gift and I was hoping you guys could help me out. Thanks !
2016-12-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry to hear about the issue, have you tried to calibrate gimbal via APP?
Also you can turn off the drone, try to unplug the pin cables, wait for a while, plug them in again.
If still the same case, it needs to be send in for evaluation.
2016-12-24
Use props
hsgarn
New

United States

I'm having a similar issue, except that the gimbal will move it's full range, but the gimbal wheel will only move the camera up - it will not move it down.
2016-12-25
Use props
DaddyBen
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-25 01:55
Sorry to hear about the issue, have you tried to calibrate gimbal via APP?
Also you can turn off the drone, try to unplug the pin cables, wait for a while, plug them in again.
If still the same case, it needs to be send in for evaluation.

I have tried to calibrate it many times but I do not know how to unplug the pin cables because I am just simply a beginner at this, how would I do that?
UPDATE: I have figured out how to do it, I unplugged the cables and plugged them back in and no change.
2016-12-25
Use props
DaddyBen
New

United States

DaddyBen Posted at 2016-12-25 05:44
I have tried to calibrate it many times but I do not know how to unplug the pin cables because I am just simply a beginner at this, how would I do that?
UPDATE: I have figured out how to do it, I unplugged the cables and plugged them back in and no change.

UPDATE 2: Figures out removing the pin cables and plugging them back in again seemed to work. I will update you if this problem happens again
2016-12-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

DaddyBen Posted at 2016-12-26 01:27
UPDATE 2: Figures out removing the pin cables and plugging them back in again seemed to work. I will update you if this problem happens again

Very glad to hear it's working great now, hope you enjoy it and feel free to let us know for any further problems.
2016-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules