So my Mavic crashed...
1000 6 2016-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drseussami
lvl.4
Flight distance : 108002 ft
United States

I'm not totally sure exactly what happened here, but it backed into my car and then destroyed every prop and the gimble....well it's a mess as is my lense. How can I get my flight information evaluated to see what might have been the problem? So bummed out...
2016-12-25
Use props
fansf0572733
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2098566 ft
United States

Do you recall what mode the aircraft was in when it crashed? Lack of satellites may result in ATTI mode which can make the aircraft unable to hold its position.
2016-12-25
Use props
Drseussami
lvl.4
United States

fansf0572733 Posted at 2016-12-25 10:13
Do you recall what mode the aircraft was in when it crashed? Lack of satellites may result in ATTI mode which can make the aircraft unable to hold its position.

I had full satellites actually. It was just hovering and then suddenly backed into my car and destroyed itself right before my eyes.
2016-12-25
Use props
Drseussami
lvl.4
United States

I've downloaded data from both the Mavic and the controller and synced the flight data on my DJI GO app. Address is the one that I'm logged in with here. Hope someone at DJI can help me figure out what happened.
2016-12-25
Use props
Schwavic
lvl.3

United States

Did collision avoidance detect something to cause it to back up...?  Like, did you walk toward it?
2016-12-25
Use props
Drseussami
lvl.4
United States

Schwavic Posted at 2016-12-25 11:05
Did collision avoidance detect something to cause it to back up...?  Like, did you walk toward it?

I was testing the collision avoidance system with myself, but my Mavic was a good 6 feet from my car. I then backed away, and it sat there hovering then shot backwards into the car like my car was some sort of huge magnet. Very strange.
2016-12-25
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Drseussami Posted at 2016-12-25 10:53
I've downloaded data from both the Mavic and the controller and synced the flight data on my DJI GO app.  is address that I'm logged in with here. Hope someone at DJI can help me figure out what happened.

I reviewed your flight and the flight data analysis team will have to analyze the flight data recorder as I canno get enough data from the flight record.
I see a warning, 'Attitude too Large, Exit Forward Obstacle Sensing"
Start a ticket with support http://www.dji.com/support
And send the aircraft in for repair.
2016-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules