Trump-Make our Country Great Again
951 11 2016-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkyGround Produ
lvl.1

Italy

To shoot this video we've used the DJI phantom 3 professional for all of the amazing aerial shots. By the way, we think that even if it's a fiew years old, the phantom 3 professional has really managed to stay a very powerful and reliable machine.
In this video we represent what Donald Trump has done and will continue  to do to the rights and values that commode our modern society.

We would be really curious in hearing from you.

2016-12-25
Use props
Brocktree
lvl.1
United States

Loved the video, haha. Definite 'horror film' vibes to it. Subbed!
2016-12-25
Use props
SpecialProjects
lvl.3
Flight distance : 441010 ft
United States

Yes Trump will make the United States Great Again!  And there will not be all those liberals running around with Trump masks on bashing heads after he becomes President!
2016-12-25
Use props
Steve-76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 175495 ft
United States

the libtard are makin the drone laws
2016-12-25
Use props
AlaskanTides
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1032293 ft
United States

Yeah..... I don't see Donald Trump skateboarding down the streets hitting folks with a baseball bat.
Politics  is a tricky beast to discuss at best.... and with the divide in the country right now, perhaps we should ask ourselves why?  
All this animosity and hatred started long before Trump was in the picture. It's simply been reaching a boiling point over the last decade.  And In that since, Trump is only the messenger.
Excellent work on you're video.. It was very Creative.  Although in my opinion the content leaves a lot to be desired.
2016-12-25
Use props
fans860e51c5
lvl.1

United States

Your a idiot
2016-12-26
Use props
Steve-76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 175495 ft
United States

I love my DJI drone and when I enter the world of drone I don't want to think about politics hoping DJI doesn't condone this was considering getting a Maverick or P4 Pro but can't do business with companies that support crap like this the work was good the message sucks
2016-12-26
Use props
Hoomi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 231394 ft
United States

Personally, I come here for drone discussion and fun chat. I leave all the political hand-wringing (from both sides) to Facebook.

What I will say is this: If we depend on the person in the Oval Office to make America great, we have already failed, regardless of who is occupying the office at the time.

We make our communities, our cities, our nations great, by the things we each do as individuals.
2016-12-27
Use props
Adam Flurk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 425466 ft
United States

You need to check your grammar before you call anyone an idiot.
Interesting video. Creative for sure.
2016-12-27
Use props
Andrew245
lvl.2

Canada

Adam Flurk Posted at 2016-12-27 13:14
You need to check your grammar before you call anyone an idiot.
Interesting video. Creative for sure.

I find this video ok made but the content is plain stupid, do you want to live in a country what Sweden, Germany or UK has become. I Trump all the way and I'm in Canada,  I hope this wonderful guy is gonna make US a better country, I wish our dumb PM across the border had any balls or wits to at least reach Trumps toe nails...
2016-12-27
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
Second Officer
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

Andrew245 Posted at 2016-12-27 23:14
I find this video ok made but the content is plain stupid, do you want to live in a country what Sweden, Germany or UK has become. I Trump all the way and I'm in Canada,  I hope this wonderful guy is gonna make US a better country, I wish our dumb PM across the border had any balls or wits to at least reach Trumps toe nails...

Oi! UK is doing ok thanks, just ask our Foreign Secretary

2016-12-28
Use props
WYHSniper1007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1003822 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice! Good Job!
2017-1-3
Use props
Advanced