Why Doe My Osmo+ Do This?
795 6 2016-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
clayton6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 557802 ft
Australia

I have just purchased an Osmo+ and it appears to be doing a couple of things that I don't understand.

- Sometimes the screen on the app goes grey. See the accompanying picture. I have updated to the latest firmware and it does this on both an iPhone 5C and an iPad.
- There is an "exposure"indication on the screen. What does that mean?
- Sometimes on the iPhone, the video is at right angles? How do I rotate this to portrait mode? See the picture
- If I take photos, they do not appear in the app straight away, unlike the video. In fact I couldn't even get them to appear on the iPhone. It took a couple of minutes to sync with the iPad before they appeared. There was only about six photos.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Osmo 1.jpg
Osmo 2.jpg
Osmo 3.png
2016-12-26
Use props
Nigelbrinkmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Hi, Have you tried a different device, as the iPhone 5c may not have enough processing power to operate the streaming/processing of the videos/pic's.
Also how old is your ipad?
2016-12-26
Use props
clayton6
lvl.2
Australia

Nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2016-12-26 16:51
Hi, Have you tried a different device, as the iPhone 5c may not have enough processing power to operate the streaming/processing of the videos/pic's.
Also how old is your ipad?

The iPad is an Air, about 15 months old.
2016-12-26
Use props
Nigelbrinkmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

clayton6 Posted at 2016-12-26 17:02
The iPad is an Air, about 15 months old.

Have you tried using iPad to see if you still have the problems?
2016-12-26
Use props
clayton6
lvl.2
Australia

I still get the grey screen with the iPad. It is intermittent on both devices.
2016-12-26
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, about becoming grey, please also try outdoors and see if this still happens. Might be wifi interference from other electronics.  If it still happens, you need to send it in for an exchange.  The iPad Air is a supported device, and should be working fine.

The exposure means the point you want to set your exposure level, if you click the yellow circle, you can switch it to a green box, then it becomes a focus point.
2016-12-26
Use props
clayton6
lvl.2
Australia

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-12-26 17:29
Hi, about becoming grey, please also try outdoors and see if this still happens. Might be wifi interference from other electronics.  If it still happens, you need to send it in for an exchange.  The iPad Air is a supported device, and should be working fine.

The exposure means the point you want to set your exposure level, if you click the yellow circle, you can switch it to a green box, then it becomes a focus point.

I had it looked at today and they seems to think that it is my iPhone 5c. They tried it on two other phones and it worked well. I have also deleted the app and reloaded it on to the iPad with no issues to date.
2016-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules