PLASTIC COVERS ON REAR ARMS
9248 44 2016-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf77370fb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1008924 ft
United States

I have never calibrated mine. Never once ever had a problem.
2018-2-1
Use props
Brad Bilger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14843274 ft
United States

$gambino$ Posted at 2018-2-1 13:53
Yea guess what brad bilger the manual changes all the time but tye fact is so many of us veterans do not calibrate every flight ... I guess what I have not lost a single quadcopter....i had a ,p2 p3p have p4, p4p, a mavic and a spark and only calibrated each of those one time when I got the aircraft I have not had a single issue I've been flying DJI products for years

And I'm the same way.  I calibrated my compass one time, when I first got it.  Nothing since then.  Even when I took it from Texas to Colorado and flew up around the mountains.  I was simply pointing out that there is an updated version of the manual out there now that says something different.  Take it however you want.  
2018-2-3
Use props
classiczone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1524875 ft
New Zealand

vadimkimtv Posted at 2017-7-3 10:43
Where can i buy it?

If you still require I found on aliexpress

2pcs Left Right Landing Gear Back Leg for DJI Mavic Pro Accessory Support Mavic Pro Motor Cover Base Drone Repairing Kits
http://s.aliexpress.com/vI7zM36j
2018-5-30
Use props
CNC74
New
United States

Wow!!! does not seem to me like he's single solitary person in the course of this the right one and to answer your question directly un-freakin'-believable! Every bone wants to investigate the cause...  sell me the f****** cap a******s!
2018-8-19
Use props
CNC74
New
United States

They all want you to say that you crashed so that they can tell you you're an idiot! And of course point out that you should have purchased DJI care!! Again unbelievable just tell me if I can buy the part or not two pages of why why why you crashed didn't you we know you crash come on just tell us he crashed!!! Can this guy by the f****** part or not?
2018-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules