A BIG "Thank You" to DJI!
619 3 2016-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blk Scorpion
lvl.1
United States

Just wanted to give a big shout out to everyone at DJI, "Thank you for getting my P4P+ to me by Christmas.

I know we can all do a lot of complaining and get frustrated when things don't go the way we would like, I know because I was one. I ordered my P4P back at the beginning of December and thought it would make it here by Christmas. But I got notified it was not going to make it. An accessory was holding up the order, a lens, and it was holding everything from being shipped. So I got on here and complained, sent out emails, etc.

Finally, I got a reply and it was split up into 3 shipments. Ugh! So, found out I got most of my accessories shipped out, but the P4P was delayed. No Phantom for Christmas. But low and behold, Christmas Eve, my family and I were heading out for the evening and who pulls in the drive way........ Fed-ex! "Are you waiting for this?" There it was, my Phantom. THANK YOU DJI! I got my Christmas present for the under the tree.

Sometimes with a little luck, a prayer, and some begging, everything is right in the world...... maybe for a day.

May the New Year find you with peace, love and Happiness.
2016-12-26
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you for posting and glad you caught that FedEx truck.
Enjoy your new P4P, it truly is an incredible aircraft with an amazing camera.
2016-12-26
Use props
Brad M
lvl.1

United States

Was gonna post similar but decided to search first so I'll just piggy back here and say Thank You DJI for an amazing experience with my P4P. It has exceeded my expectations and I'm sure it will provide me with years of great footage, photos, and memories.  Well done
2016-12-30
Use props
Darren El Drono
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11079 ft
United States

I just received my P4P+ today too, and although the customer service reps were not very helpful with information while I was waiting for it to ship, now that I have the drone, I'm very happy with it so far. It was packed extremely well, we got it up in the air fairly quickly....and as first time users (my son and I), we're very impressed with the overall ease of use considering all the things this puppy can do!

Looking forward to further "droning" in 2017 -  Thanks, DJI!
2016-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules