Help connecting to Samsung s7 Edge
1378 5 2016-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
James Salisbury
New

United States

I just received a Osmo mobile as a present.  I opened and followed the instructions. I have a Samsung s7 Edge.  I can't get it to do anything. I turn on bluetooth and it never reconizes the Osmo.  Im disappointed in this process.  Please advise the necessary steps to get it to work.  I even tried to use the black electrical tape over sensor and this still hasn't helped.  For the price of this product I feel this should be a lot easier.  I can see on the other comments that this is an ongoing issue.  You keep saying a fix is coming.  But as of now it has not.  I would like to be able to use this.  Thanks for the help.
2016-12-26
Use props
墨老爷子
DJI R&D Squad

China

There may be many reasons. But first you would better to connect your Osmo Mobile to the DJI Go App via BLE to see if it will remind you of someting wrong.
2016-12-26
Use props
Jonathan007
New

United States

I have a Samsung Note 5 and my Osmo mobile is not able to recognize Bluetooth connectivity. "DJI R&D Squad" says and I quote "There may be many reasons".

Not True. Only one reason. The App SUCKS and it has many horribles bugs. Connecting via bluetooth was never an issue for me until the last app update.  I eventually uninstalled the app and installed  the previous version of the app onto my phone. That did not work for some reason. Even if you do manage to connect the device via bluetooth you better forget about the tracking capability on the device because that won't work either.

If you can get your money back I suggest you do that ASAP.
2016-12-26
Use props
墨老爷子
DJI R&D Squad

Hong Kong

2016-12-26
Use props
Nick Martin
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I had the same problem on an S7, and like most of us you'll be frustrated to hell with your Osmo mobile ALTHOUGH..  I personally still think its an excellent gizmo. Just not supported properly on Android!
2016-12-27
Use props
Nick Martin
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I had the same problem on an S7, and like most of us you'll be frustrated to hell with your Osmo mobile ALTHOUGH..  I personally still think its an excellent gizmo. Just not supported properly on Android! Anyway, the solution to your problem is to go into your bluetooth 'settings' and clear out the cache. Update to the latest version of DJI Go, and bingo. It'll work / connect again.
2016-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules