769 4 2016-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans46953ebc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 765233 ft
Netherlands

Hello,

I'm owning an Inspire 1 v2 with X5 camera.  Next Friday i want to fly with an X5R. I have 2 questions

1- Do i need to make hardware modifications to install the X5R ?

2-  The software versions of my Inspire are :   app 3.1.1, Aircraft  1.8.1.00, remote 1.6.0 i don't want to go to higher software version  because i tried before and experienced much video transmission problems.

Is it possible to upload the software for the X5R without having to go to a higher software version?
(the picture doesn't make sense, but i dont now how to remove it:-)

I'll hope you can help me.

Kind regards Marcel.

2016-12-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Regarding physical modifications, you won't need to since the X5 and X5R use the same vibration plate. The firmware packet for the latest X5R firmware would come with the aircraft's data package as well, so it will upgrade both if it's higher than the 1.8.1.00 AC firmware. Even then, you can't have the AC and camera be too far apart in firmware or else it risks becoming incompatible which will lead to having to upgrade firmware on both anyway.

Also, you can remove the picture by hitting the 'edit' button on your post and it should allow you to hit backspace on the picture to remove it, kind of like how you can if you added a picture to a document in Microsoft Word.
2016-12-28
Use props
fans46953ebc
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-12-29 00:45
Regarding physical modifications, you won't need to since the X5 and X5R use the same vibration plate. The firmware packet for the latest X5R firmware would come with the aircraft's data package as well, so it will upgrade both if it's higher than the 1.8.1.00 AC firmware. Even then, you can't have the AC and camera be too far apart in firmware or else it risks becoming incompatible which will lead to having to upgrade firmware on both anyway.

Also, you can remove the picture by hitting the 'edit' button on your post and it should allow you to hit backspace on the picture to remove it, kind of like how you can if you added a picture to a document in Microsoft Word.

Thanks , I'll will try if the software versions are compatible.
2016-12-28
Use props
fans46953ebc
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-12-29 00:45

Thanks, i will try if the software versions are compatible.
2016-12-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fans46953ebc Posted at 2016-12-29 13:28
Thanks, i will try if the software versions are compatible.

Best of luck to you.
2016-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules