Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dthawk1963
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5493514 ft
  • >>>
United States

BenStein Posted at 2017-1-4 17:37
I have the P4P+ remote with screen and while flying, often I get "DJI Go 4 has stopped responding". Then it prompts me to either "wait" or "close". It first manifests itself when I try to operate it by touching the screen. It makes the little "pop" sound that indicates it "feels" my touch, but there is no other response (the screen is essentially frozen).

I have been operating it just above freezing around 38 degrees F (at ground level, entirely possible it's below freezing in the air). Not sure if this is a hardware malfunction due to the cold, or if the app is just flawed/buggy.

I had this happen to me last weekend.  During the middle of a flight.  I was able to get my P4P+ back to my location.  The Live View was still working but all camera controls would not respond.  

This all happened after I did the latest firmware update to my drone. And v01.01.03.00 on my RC.

Prior to the update. My P4P+ was working perfectly.  DJI has released a very buggy update to the RC Plus.
2017-3-31
Use props
fans577eed1e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 99334 ft
United States

You have to be kidding me.  My out of the box Phantom 4 Pro Plus is doing the same thing.  And this is after updating firmware.  So what I see is people have had this issue since over 7 months ago, and with the newest firmware the problem still exists?  I bet DJI wants me to send them a bunch of diagnostic info too, with MY spare time after I just spent 2 grand on a drone.  No.  Here's what I will do.  I'll play kickball with this piece of garbage, then I'll give my dog a go at it.  Then I'll package it all back up nicely and return it to Amazon.  Then they can send it back to DJI, where they obviously don't give a damn about customers.  If I sound crazy, it's because I am.  You see, I have the same exact problem with my 2 month old Mavic as well.  And figured, well, if I buy the model that doesn't rely on a 3rd party Android or Apple device to operate, everything should work fine, right?  I mean, DJI wouldn't knowingly sell something that's obviously defective for months and months and months.  But they do.  So enjoy this piece of garbage I'm about to send you.  Amazon has fantastic return policies.
2017-7-17
Use props
jamesroyster
New

Philippines

You should have a complain. Every ecommerce shipping have some regulation or information how their shipping works.
2017-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules