Why is not Care refresh available in all countries?
1695 5 2016-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gr8pics
lvl.2

Norway

In Norway fex?
2016-12-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

At the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers from the U.S., Canada, some EU countries, the UK, Australia, Hong Kong and Mainland China.
Sorry you cannot buy the Care Refresh in Norway, while you can purchase the service in other countries where it's available and enjoy the service in the country you purchase it.
2016-12-30
Use props
JohnnyD34
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-30 03:16
At the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers from the U.S., Canada, some EU countries, the UK, Australia, Hong Kong and Mainland China.
Sorry you cannot buy the Care Refresh in Norway, while you can purchase the service in other countries where it's available and enjoy the service in the country you purchase it.

How do you buy DJI care for the Phantom 4 in Australia?
2016-12-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

JohnnyD34 Posted at 2016-12-30 05:02
How do you buy DJI care for the Phantom 4 in Australia?

Sorry DJI Care is not available in Australia recently, only DJI Care Refresh is available in AU.
2017-1-2
Use props
JohnnyD34
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-2 01:08
Sorry DJI Care is not available in Australia recently, only DJI Care Refresh is available in AU.

Wat is the difference between care and Care refresh?  Can I buy Care Refresh if I haven't had Care?
2017-1-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

JohnnyD34 Posted at 2017-1-2 01:49
Wat is the difference between care and Care refresh?  Can I buy Care Refresh if I haven't had Care?

They are two different service items, the service supports different drones as well, Phantom 4 only support DJI Care.
You can get the details here:
DJI Care: http://www.dji.com/service/djicare/info#dji-care-info-s1
DJI Care Refresh: http://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#s1
2017-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules