Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Crash and gimbal rotation seems off
749 4 2016-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BelugaOne
lvl.1
United States

[size=14.6667px]After the crash Ive tried to imu calibrated, compass and gimbal calibrate, the gimbal seems to work fine when facing forwards and down, but when you turn spin 360, it seems to very slowly get back to center and level out. Any ideas on a fix for this? Also the back tab under the gimbal, the little hook piece, is that suppose to press down on the anti shock bracket? or just sit above and stop it from moving further? Trying to avoid sending it back to dji, but if i have to.....
2016-12-29
Use props
BelugaOne
lvl.1
United States

https://goo.gl/photos/ouwru7twyVu6pLhCA
2016-12-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for your crash. I think it's better to send it in for further evaluation.
2016-12-30
Use props
BelugaOne
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-12-30 01:20
Sorry for your crash. I think it's better to send it in for further evaluation.

I may have fixed it. Went to the lowest firmware and ran gimbal calibration with an iphone. I heard that for what ever reason the iphone calibration works better. Did a quick test and the speed is greatly improved and the gibal is more accurate then ever. Ill post a vid when i can, and a proper flight test when it stops raning. But may have fixed it! We shall see..
2016-12-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

BelugaOne Posted at 2016-12-30 06:00
I may have fixed it. Went to the lowest firmware and ran gimbal calibration with an iphone. I heard that for what ever reason the iphone calibration works better. Did a quick test and the speed is greatly improved and the gibal is more accurate then ever. Ill post a vid when i can, and a proper flight test when it stops raning. But may have fixed it!  We shall see..

Glad to hear that. Please be more careful.
If you have any further issue, please feel free to let me know.
2016-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules