1092 12 2016-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Timdog
lvl.3
Flight distance : 60702 ft
Guernsey

Hi guys,
I have a problem my mavic needs sensors calibrated and it says to do it in assistant 2 the only problem is I've installed the software on my lenovo laptop from dji but when I plug in my mavic it still displays the plug in USB picture as if it's not connected!! Help please I've searched the net can't find any real answers for the mavic just phantoms.
Power is on
Another cable has been tried
Uninstalled 5 times still nothing
2016-12-29
Use props
pierce
lvl.1
Portugal

I could connect only once to assistant 2 v1.08 in windows with some dificulties. Tried after that and couldnt connect anymore. I believe something is wrong with latest version.
2016-12-29
Use props
Mavi A
lvl.2
Flight distance : 498980 ft
United Kingdom

I'm on a Mac but currently can't connect my controller since I updated everything this morning. I'm assuming you have restarted the computer, plugged the mavic in and then turned on the mavic?
2016-12-29
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a Macbook and a Asus laptop and the 1.08 connects just fine to the Mavic and I've done the calibration on both and both work fine.
Maybe uninstall/ reinstall the Assisant2 1.08
Or possibly you have some security setting that does not allow the Mavic to be connected as a drive on your computer.Have the aircraft powered OFF when you conenct the USB cable and run the Assistant2, then power up the aircraft (RC off).
2016-12-29
Use props
Riotcontrol
lvl.3
United States

Is the laptop plugged into a wall outlet?  I tried updating on my surface pro 3 and it kept trying to charge the laptop for some weird reason.
2016-12-29
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Mavi A Posted at 2016-12-29 15:19
I'm on a Mac but currently can't connect my controller since I updated everything this morning. I'm assuming you have restarted the computer, plugged the mavic in and then turned on the mavic?

I am updated on everything and my RC connects just fine to my Macbook and Windows laptop.Leave the RC off and connect the USB calbe to the RC and laptop, then run the Assistant2 and then power up the RC.
2016-12-29
Use props
Sky Captain
lvl.3
Flight distance : 200075 ft
United States

Timdog, I did the same things you did and still can"t make it work. Was working fine before the update. Using Macbook by the way.
2016-12-29
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Sky Captain Posted at 2016-12-29 18:50
Timdog, I did the same things you did and still can"t make it work. Was working fine before the update. Using Macbook by the way.

Do you have the RC off and start the Assistant2 with the USB cable plugged in then power up the aircraft.
2016-12-29
Use props
Jan0175
lvl.1

Indonesia

The only problem i had with DJI Assistant 1.0.8 is when i try to recalibrate Mavic's sensors, the finishing calculation progress stops at 85% ( you can read my thread about it  ) . tried uninstall and reinstall DJI Assistant but the problem is still there. So what I did last night is that i use DJI Assistant version 1.0.7 , installed it on my PC ( my PC runs on Win 10 Home Pro ) and do the calibration once again and voila, the process run smooth with no problem at all...so you might wanna try install DJI Assistant 2 version 1.0.7 and see if it works for you as well
2016-12-29
Use props
Timdog
lvl.3
Guernsey

I have tried everything mavic turned on then plug in them run assistant, everything off then connect then power up mavic, I've tried every combo, I've read that early phantom drones had driver issues and had to download something to make it work but there is only the one download on the site.
2016-12-29
Use props
Timdog
lvl.3
Guernsey

I tried it on another laptop and all worked fine so off my laptop goes to be sorted
2017-1-1
Use props
Timdog
lvl.3
Guernsey

It seems to have been windows 8.1 that was the problem, installed windows 10 works a treat
2017-1-2
Use props
fans4864995c
New

United States

Similar issue, tried on two different Win7 Pro, latest SP, 32bit, and Assistant 1.0.9 gets to 85% in calibration and then just stops.  Finally got it to work on a Mac, but only after setting the screen resolution to 1920x1080.  
2017-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules