Inspire Pre-Updated ?
1536 5 2015-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hmsanchez87.gma
lvl.2

United States

So I just got my Inspire today, and I wanted to update everything. I was able to update the controller, but it seems the drone itself came completely updated, which I find hard to believe. I do everything the instructions say, and the app always says I'm on the latest version of the software. Am I doing something wrong, or has DJI personally updated all of the inspires shipped recently.

Also, when I take out the SD card, and connect it to my computer. The result text file states it was canceled.
2015-2-13
Use props
alexmarnas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 606237 ft
Hong Kong

Same with me, got it from an HK reseller yesterday. The quality check as been made 3 days ago in the DJI factory and all the components are updated!
2015-2-13
Use props
FoxSTI
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11286 ft
  • >>>
United States

Guys what firmware versions are the latest. I am a little confused.
The software says firmware up to date, however the "about" shows my main controller having Firmware 01.15.  The DJI Inspire support pages have a 1.02.00.16 Firmware.  Is that the latest really?  

Thanks.
2015-2-13
Use props
alexmarnas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 606237 ft
Hong Kong

I just checked and I have the same problem FoxSTI, can not get a corresponding number even-though my software says that i have the latest firmware installed. Would be nice to have someone able to explain.
2015-2-14
Use props
andi.witech
lvl.1

Denmark

The update package from DJI.com stating v1.02.00.16 is not what you will see in app!! because that package number is the firmware release version not the actual firmware, because v.1.02.00.16 contains more firmware packages inside to update all vital organs in your inspire 1 and also to your Remote controller

Does that make sense?
2015-2-14
Use props
andi.witech
lvl.1

Denmark

So for an example..
The reason why you may see different version numbers in your DJI Pilot app is because not everything gets updated in every firmware release, only parts with bugs or parts getting a new feature for you to use.. so even though your main controller having Firmware 01.15 it might be the same in next firmware release because if dji sees that the maincontroller is not the problem they will leave it be.. and go update the other organs in the inspire 1.

That's why you will not see v1.02.00.16 in app but only

Centerboard version
Air OFDM version
Ground Decoder version
Ground OFDM version
Main Controller version
Camera version
Battery version

Because that is what the package v1.02.00.16 contains and updates

hope this helps

Andi Christiansen
2015-2-14