Strong interference
2506 8 2016-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans23a4f7b1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3762615 ft
United States

I am currently flying P3S using DjI GO software.  All three (including the controller) are using current versions.  Recently I'm getting quite a few 'warnings" showing up on my GO screen.....Warning Strong Interference Detected Be Careful Flying Long distances.....  Sometimes this will happen over areas I have flown numerous times with no issues.  Also, I can be up 100-150 feet altitude in an open field and still get the same warning.  I have no idea what to check to see why this is happening.  Also what does 'LONG DISTANCES' really mean,  is that 300 ft or 200 ft or 600 ft?  I sure could use some suggestions.  Thanks so much.

2016-12-29
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Are you keeping VLOS with your aircraft?

Perhaps try flying the drone higher up, to help avoid any obstacles, unknown electrical or wifi interference that may not be visible.

RedHotPoker
2016-12-29
Use props
Stinky711
lvl.2
United States

You could try asking in the Phantom 3 Standard section, maybe the Standard acts differently than the Pro/Adv. Maybe not
Happy Flying & Soft Landings
2016-12-29
Use props
Steve-76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 175495 ft
United States

You can try read linking the RC that worked a little for me but in the city most of the time I still get that interference message and I took it all for directions and got basically a thousand feet away from me no matter which way I went I get 3000 in an open area
2016-12-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

It's possibly you ran into interference in that area.  Please try to fly in an other open area to see if it's the same or not. Besides, please make sure your antenna in correct orientation.
2016-12-30
Use props
Randy76
lvl.1

United States

Im having the same issue.  Makes no difference where I'm flying.  Anybody have any ideas.
2016-12-30
Use props
Bay Cruiser
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2039288 ft
Thailand

Me the same since 1.7.9 software like lots of other flyers out there !
2016-12-30
Use props
fans2f83cb4a
lvl.1
United States

I have the P3 4K same issues and it disconnects the aircraft. It nas no response until it connects again. I only have about 12 flights and the last 6 or so have had these problems. The camera also has a warning " poor connection " help! Very expensive tool that doesn't work properly as sold.
2016-12-31
Use props
Rasmus Sidney
lvl.1

Denmark

Same problem here P3 4K.
Also video transmitting signal lost when in air.
2017-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules