Propeller Blades on Amazon( wierd listing)
1286 6 2016-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GrizzlyAdams
lvl.2
United States

I often get emails from Amazon about things that I have purchached from them. Either its about giving a review or annswering a question someone has asked about a product I have purchased.

However, this time, something is really wierd. When I purchased them, it was only the prop blades listed. I got an email to anwer a question about the 4 pairs of prop blade I purshaded. The question was abobut the LED lights in the COMBO. I have no idea. I almost broke a forum rule but I left out the expletive out of the last sentence.

Maybe someone from DJI may want to know about this.

ScreenHunter_33 Dec. 29 19.04.jpg
2016-12-29
Use props
Jake Phantom 3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

What do you want DJI to know about? It looks like they are selling the props with LEDs. Apparently the lights mount on top of the propellers somehow Or on the drone body under the motors. Those are my guesses. This isn't being sold by DJI, sold by yitamotor. Nothing here, that would be of concern for DJI. My opinion.
2016-12-29
Use props
Nick823
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4911 ft
United States

Jake Phantom 3  Posted at 2016-12-29 17:32
What do you want DJI to know about? It looks like they are selling the props with LEDs. Apparently the lights mount on top of the propellers somehow Or on the drone body under the motors. Those are my guesses. This isn't being sold by DJI, sold by yitamotor. Nothing here, that would be of concern for DJI. My opinion.

Yeh, I ordered from them, quick shipping and blades are fine,  I didn't understand the lights that came with the order.  Not a bad cost for the blades.
2016-12-29
Use props
GrizzlyAdams
lvl.2
United States

Jake Phantom 3  Posted at 2016-12-29 17:32

What's apparent to me is that you do not own a DJI Mavic Pro. There is NO way to use those LED lights with the Mavic. They are automotive turn signal or tailights. This sale COMBO makes absolutely NO sense.

DJI may not be concerned, but I wanted to put this out there, because maybe they might. It is a DJI product, listed with DJI logos. As a third party seller of DJI products, there might be some sort of licensing conditions. I don't know. This listing could be really confusing. It could lead consumers that do not yet own a Mavic to think that some how, they work with the Mavic, and they DO NOT. Again, they are automotive LED lights.

I only posted this here, incase it concerns DJI. IF it doesn't, that is their prerogative.
2016-12-30
Use props
dana5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14354 ft
United States

1156 bulbs are for tail lights for cars, or possibly campers or trailers. I see absolutely no reason why these would be purchased together, unless a) they feel you will want your car to have led tail lights to match the led lights on the mavic, or more likely b) this company sells a bunch of random products, and are trying to get rid of a surplus of these lights, and somehow feel that getting a little something extra with your props will help make the sale.

I often wish, when buying something on Amazon, like a crock pot, that it would come with a spare set of guitar strings. Makes about as much sense as including car bulbs with drone props...
2016-12-30
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is a 3rd party listing and nothing to do with DJI.
I don't know why they would list these two items together as a combo.
2016-12-30
Use props
Jake Phantom 3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

GrizzlyAdams Posted at 2016-12-30 01:31
What's apparent to me is that you do not own a DJI Mavic Pro. There is NO way to use those LED lights with the Mavic. They are automotive turn signal or tailights. This sale COMBO makes absolutely NO sense.

DJI may not be concerned, but I wanted to put this out there, because maybe they might. It is a DJI product, listed with DJI logos. As a third party seller of DJI products, there might be some sort of licensing conditions. I don't know. This listing could be really confusing. It could lead consumers that do not yet own a Mavic to think that some how, they work with the Mavic, and they DO NOT. Again, they are automotive LED lights.

Yes, apparently I don't own a Mavic. I paid for one, but like the other poor saps I'm still waiting for mine. All I had to go by was my imagination and the picture.
2016-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules