Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Signal lost and RTH
401 1 2016-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Baldo81
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2947493 ft
Italy

Hi,

Happened twice today that I lost signal (@ 1.6km from me) the phantom 4 started RTH but I got signal again just 20-30 min from me and during all the time that the P4 was returning to home I didn't got signal back (I tried to restart the app, the RC but nothing). Usually I every time I lost signal I've been able few seconds later to gain control again...
does it happen to you too?
I've the latest FW on both P4 and RC.

Cheers
2016-12-30
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
First Officer
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

I got a "Samsung Pay" offer pop up once during a flight that froze GO, but I got it restarted.

Really is annoying the behind the scenes bloatware Samsung and some the app makers put into the device that auto-starts and then hides running in the background.  Another was one that popped up a website that loaded some background video by itself and took over.  Background video or music websites are hogs when they load.  I wish there was a clean OS and apps were not allowed to auto-load for ads or whatever.  Some you have to buy the app to get rid of the pop-up ads if you really want the app.

2016-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules