Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 Video
689 6 2016-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
colcord8
lvl.1

United States

Let me know what you think.

2016-12-30
Use props
IOHIM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 209262 ft
United States

What do I think ?  About what ? It would be helpful if you included a little more info about what you are trying to accomplish...                        
2017-1-3
Use props
colcord8
lvl.1

United States

IOHIM Posted at 2017-1-3 23:47
What do I think ?  About what ? It would be helpful if you included a little more info about what you are trying to accomplish...

What I accomplished was very clear... clearly just asking for opinions on the video.
2017-1-29
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It was a nice long shot, thank you for sharing.
2017-1-29
Use props
Odan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182913 ft
United States

Compared to Seattle.....really nice weather there.  great colors  and....nice safe flight  drone on  
2017-1-30
Use props
Mike_97
lvl.1
Flight distance : 210715 ft
United States

Good video! I noticed that you had some range extenders on your remote. Do you think they help?
For those of us not near open water, we'd love to know what the full range WITH & WITHOUT your extenders is.
And is the bird a P4 or P4P?
Could you have gone more than 2 miles?
2017-1-30
Use props
colcord8
lvl.1

United States

Mike_97 Posted at 2017-1-30 08:50
Good video! I noticed that you had some range extenders on your remote. Do you think they help?
For those of us not near open water, we'd love to know what the full range WITH & WITHOUT your extenders is.
And is the bird a P4 or P4P?

I have a P4. Range extenders make a huge difference since the antennas push the signal in a 360 around you, while the range extenders focus the signal in 1 direction making the signal stronger.  It was a little windy that day so I couldn't get as far. I could of gone further, but i wouldn't have had enough battery to get back. I've only been able to get just passed the bridge without the extender.
2017-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules