Well done DJI drone replacement
968 3 2016-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KLT9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 46 ft
United Kingdom

AS DJI appear to have many complaints regarding how long replacements take, I felt it only fair to sing their praises in my own case.

My brand new P3A had a camera issue which I found before I had even flown it and I have to congratulate DJI in quickly rectifying the problem by sending me a replacement.

Day 1 Chat Support said I would hear from Holland regarding a replacement (I live in the UK) and that same day Holland sent me my Return label
Day 2 the drone was collected by UPS
Day 3 the drone was delivered to Holland
Day 4 my replacement was sent to me from Holland
Day 5 it arrived in England but by then the Christmas Holiday was upon us
My drone was duly delivered to me by UPS on the first working day after Christmas

So well done not only to DJI, but also UPS.
2016-12-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thank you for your positive feedback.
Enjoy your flight and happy new year! :-)
2016-12-31
Use props
Dilpreet
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Wow, you must be lucky one. I had the same issue with camera on brand new P3A and I noticed it in 30 hours of the purchase. Chat team took 4 days to send the label after follow up. And to my surprise they booked my for repair instead or replacement. When I read the policy online I contacted them today and got it changed to replacement. The courier arrived at 9:00AM Holland and still no sign of being registered on there tracking system. I have been told to wait for 14 days.

So I guess you just got lucky. Any way how is the picture quality of your new P3A. Mine had very soft and out of focus pictures.
2017-1-2
Use props
KLT9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 46 ft
United Kingdom

Mine also was out of focus.  But unfortunately I went down with some Flu type bug on the day the drone arrived and it has really knocked me for six and so I have not ventured out yet to test it.

Update:
Camera is just great and so well pleased.
2017-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules