Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Z15 Gimbal - GH4 No video AGAIN
756 2 2016-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfb845db0
New

United States

As it states in the topic.z15-GH4 Gimbal on s900, A2 - no lightbridge.

Had the issues when i first bought the z15 - asked for support, never heard anything after the initail contact via skype...  so I gave up and figured out  After unpluging and repluging the gimbal several times it would start working..  and would have to do this every flight...   Now it just wont work,  the first time i reported this  I thought it was the hdmi board - but was able to get video using a gopro hero3 with the micro hdmi cable.  and had posted here before.  but now there is no video going out from hdmi board - So I now think it was the HDMI board being faulty the whole time...
after reading over 80 simular problems with this. I am convinced i have a faulty board.   It is a red solid light on the front of the gimbal with or with out the camera on it.  I have changed all cables that are change able..   I am trying to prevent having to send the gimbal in for repair.  I think now that is the only solution - either send it in or have DJI send me an updated hdmi board and i will replace it my self.  so where  do i go from here?

2016-12-30
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

The best course of action would be to send the unit in. You can either email support.us@dji.com or call +1 (818) 235 0789 to get a RMA. It's about a 1-2 week turnaround time depending on what the issue is.
2016-12-30
Use props
WYHSniper1007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1003822 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can contect with dji support
2017-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now