Phantom 3 Standard: Livestreaming disabled on Android?
744 5 2016-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
miz
New

United States

Gear:

- Phantom 3 Standard; unknown firmware version
- Samsung Galaxy S4, with Android 5.0.1
- DJI Go app v 3.1.1

Problem: I am trying to Livestream to YouTube, but the "Livestreaming" option in the app does not have a toggle to turn it on.

I've enabled live streaming in my YouTube profile, though I don't think that's related to this problem.

I've tried it from a new iPod running the latest iOS, and I was able to configure Livestreaming from the app on the iPod, so it sure seems like a problem with the Android app.

I'm attaching pictures of the "General Settings" screen and the "About" screen in the DJI Go app

Thanks for any help!

2016-12-30 18.09.42.png
2016-12-30 17.38.24.png
2016-12-30
Use props
RicknCovington
lvl.2
Flight distance : 186322 ft
United States

Miz,  I have the same situation.  I happen to live near one of the DJI stores, and plan to go in and see them tomorrow and ask them a few questions.  I'll try to remember that is one of the things I want to ask them about.  I'll let you know what I find out.
2017-1-1
Use props
RicknCovington
lvl.2
United States

RicknCovington Posted at 2017-1-1 21:46
Miz,  I have the same situation.  I happen to live near one of the DJI stores, and plan to go in and see them tomorrow and ask them a few questions.  I'll try to remember that is one of the things I want to ask them about.  I'll let you know what I find out.

Sorry Miz, the kid at the DJI store in Bellevue was worthless.  He couldn't answer why those functions are disabled.
2017-1-2
Use props
miz
New

United States

RicknCovington Posted at 2017-1-2 21:43
Sorry Miz, the kid at the DJI store in Bellevue was worthless.  He couldn't answer why those functions are disabled.

ha! Well, thanks for trying!
2017-1-14
Use props
RicknCovington
lvl.2
United States

miz Posted at 2017-1-14 12:51
ha! Well, thanks for trying!

pretty much figured out from other threads, that the Livestreaming only works on the iOS, and not Android OS.  I went out and bought a used iPad Mini 3 to use.  Haven't flown with the iPad yet.  Waiting on a tablet mount, so I can modify the controller for the iPad.
2017-1-16
Use props
Ricky Wu
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1360719 ft
Hong Kong

wow that's nice. i love your work
2017-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules