Hello, Thailand video part 2
495 5 2016-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xrenarsthex
lvl.2
Flight distance : 104646 ft
Latvia

Hello all   Made quick this video,near Pattaya Koh Larn Island.. have a lot to do at the moment, but will keep making videos.You would help if Subscribed me.

Thanks.

2016-12-30
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

The footage is a tad overly bright, but the scenery is just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!
2016-12-30
Use props
xrenarsthex
lvl.2
Latvia

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-12-30 15:25
The footage is a tad overly bright, but the scenery is just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks
agree , will edit it more when come back home
2016-12-30
Use props
Darren El Drono
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11079 ft
United States

Really incredible part of the world - nicely done. What editing software are you using? I just received my first drone today (P4P+) and put together a quick test video and used Windows Movie Maker (just because it was free), but it it's extremely limiting. wonder of there is any other free (or very cheap) software where I have more controls to adjust colors, contrast, etc. Adobe Premier is too rich for my blood at the moment.
2016-12-30
Use props
xrenarsthex
lvl.2
Latvia

Darren El Drono Posted at 2016-12-30 19:18
Really incredible part of the world - nicely done. What editing software are you using? I just received my first drone today (P4P+) and put together a quick test video and used Windows Movie Maker (just because it was free), but it it's extremely limiting. wonder of there is any other free (or very cheap) software where I have more controls to adjust colors, contrast, etc. Adobe Premier is too rich for my blood at the moment.

Nice, hope to see some videos with #livestreamdrone tag..  yeah we use adobe premiere, you can find good deals for about 20 for month. All free softwares are limited or not so good..
Thanks for watching.
2016-12-31
Use props
WYHSniper1007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1003822 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice!Good Job!
2017-1-3
Use props
Advanced