Bad customer support from StockRC (official distributor)
1237 3 2015-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pablomedrano.ma
lvl.1

Spain

Hi
I'm very disappointed about the DJI oficial Spanish distributor.
Finally I received my Inspire unit one week ago (was a very limited in Christmas), my first problems was with the IOS app (when I purchased it there was not available yet), the StockRC shop told me that there was no problem to use Apple tablets but no give me any solution to resolve it (by luck, I solved it thanks to this forum). My second problem was with video streaming, caused to use a IPad Mini first generation (in app 0.92 can be used), again, the stock Rc shop don't give me any solution, in fact only telephoned me to offer me the purchase of more batteries, but "forgot" all about my problem. Again, the solution was found by me and with the help of this forum. At that point, near a week with my new Inspire and without flight it. New IPad v2 solved my streaming problems.
Now my claim is about the lock propellers: since days ago are available in the StockRC shop, but they not sent to us, nor call or inform to buyers about it, in fact, the StockRC shop sell to us the propeller locks (not free), and as I understood by DJI: the sellers should to send to buyers the lock propellers as free.
So my disappointed about StockRC shop politic, aftermarket service, and buyer support. Not admissible for a 3.000€ drone.
2015-2-14
Use props
pablomedrano.ma
lvl.1

Spain

As you can see in the link:
Propellers only be offered to Inspire 1 buyers (there is necessary to give the purchase bill), BUT we need to pay the propellers lockers!!
It's not a question of the price, block propellers are cheap, it's question of the poor customer support of the StockRC shop.
If DJI told us that propellers lock should to give as free to Inspire buyers, and they recommends not fly without it.... How to claim it?
http://tienda.stockrc.com/epages ... 0/Products/inspir18
2015-2-14
Use props
mark.gray52
lvl.2
Flight distance : 176053 ft
United Kingdom

In the U.K I would have boxed it up and sent it back for a full refund, then bought it from someone who cares and knows what their on about.
2015-2-14
Use props
brianmlevy.me
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2441663 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sounds like a really bad dealer. I agree with the comment below... In the UK I would return the whole thing and get it from a decent supplier.

I finally received my prop locks yesterday. My supplier sent them to me as soon as they received them. These are definitely free for all Inspire 1 owners...
2015-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules