1325 5 2015-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dave E
lvl.4
Flight distance : 729560 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great news .......... there have been updates to both the android app and the ios app. Now we have version 1.0.6 for android and version 1.01 for ios.
Bad news .......... well bad news for ios users.......... the android app has new features which the ios app doesn't. There is now an expo adjustment for the pitch and roll controls and gain adjustment for braking and other flight parameters etc in the android app but not in the ios app.

A suggestion for Mr Bloom and dji................. put a telephone in the ios developers office and another in the android developers office. Then write the telephone numbers on the walls of both offices in large permanent marker so that they can use them to communicate with each other. In fact better still write it in crayon because it really is like dealing with kids!!

Prior to this I have sat on the positive side of the fence but that cheek is now too sore.

Apologies for the above but the issues we are having are now becoming idiotic.  I think the Inspire is a fantastic machine allbeit with glitches at present. These are slowly being rectified and the potential is unbelievable. But when things like this appear it knocks things back.

Get it right dji some of it isnt really that difficult.  

2015-2-14
Use props
andi.witech
lvl.1

Denmark

Maybe android is worth taking a look at after all
but i do think when they correct most of the bugs in the inspire.. you might see same app version in the future or atleast same feature level

Maybe they have different priorities than to push new features out to people when 20% of the inspires can't even fly properly

Andi Christiansen
2015-2-14
Use props
Captain Obvious
lvl.4

Australia

Prior to this I have sat on the positive side of the fence but that cheek is now too sore.

And what is the positive side?
What side is the best?
Where's the pilot sim for Android still notthing.
2015-2-14
Use props
T68L
lvl.1

Sweden

I think DJI is starting to realise that it's better to focus on Android than IOS since its less restrictive and also have greater market share world wide.
2015-2-14
Use props
pete1144
lvl.3

United States

Currently, I prefer the Android version on the Nvidia Shield. Why? The ability to record the screen, easily.http://vimeo.com/119607149
2015-2-14
Use props
rsghowellnj.gma
Second Officer
Flight distance : 508255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Side by side I feel the IOS App outperforms the Android App.  I'm glad I waited on the IOS App to be approved.
2015-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules