DRONE FLEW AWAY
3482 47 2016-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
leonardo.sb
lvl.1

Portugal

Labroides Posted at 2017-1-20 13:32
You can replay your flights in the app and see this.
Or for more detail use the website mentioned in post #2

in the DJI Go app I've saw how its made. following the post #2 , it is possible to show trajectory as in the post #23 ?
2017-1-20
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

leonardo.sb Posted at 2017-1-20 14:07
in the DJI Go app I've saw how its made. following the post #2 , it is possible to show trajectory as in the post #23 ?

Yes .. upload your flight log to http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2017-1-20
Use props
leonardo.sb
lvl.1

Portugal

Labroides Posted at 2017-1-20 15:18
Yes .. upload your flight log to http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

super! will try it later. Thanks a lot!
2017-1-20
Use props
EL WAHPO
New
United Kingdom

timbo Posted at 2017-1-19 11:45
He doesn't need a lecture, he already lost his drone why add insult to injury. You might be able to find the drone. Make fliers and offer a reward. Next time you fly take off slowly. If you get any gps errors land and recalibrate. I have made every mistake in the book, and I am just lucky I never lost my drone. Good luck.

So glad You said that I did not know what was worse what happen to the fella on the day or coming here asking for help? , is there no Empathy left in the world???, I mean its My 1st time here and I feel like crying and it did not even happen to Me! Well it did actually just 2 days ago I flew it out far with My new clip on range extender and it said return to home failure!!!, I took it up high forgetting I had already extended the  rth hight to 120m it was freezing and the wind must have been fast up there so it flew of course with no video and error flashing like the deck of the uss enterprise under klingon attack!!!, I was just getting ready to cry and hate the world when I heard beep beep beep way up above Me in the stratosphere so with battery on empty I just manage to get it down in time otherwise this could have been Me getting a Dji Nubee intervention right now!!! other than that between this and the whole experience it has tightened My ass up! to  take a positive from a negative.
2017-1-20
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

EL WAHPO Posted at 2017-1-20 19:49
So glad You said that I did not know what was worse what happen to the fella on the day or coming here asking for help? , is there no Empathy left in the world???, I mean its My 1st time here and I feel like crying and it did not even happen to Me! Well it did actually just 2 days ago I flew it out far with My new clip on range extender and it said return to home failure!!!, I took it up high forgetting I had already extended the  rth hight to 120m it was freezing and the wind must have been fast up there so it flew of course with no video and error flashing like the deck of the uss enterprise under klingon attack!!!, I was just getting ready to cry and hate the world when I heard beep beep beep way up above Me in the stratosphere so with battery on empty I just manage to get it down in time otherwise this could have been Me getting a Dji Nubee intervention right now!!! other than that between this and the whole experience it has tightened My ass up! to  take a positive from a negative.

Everyone makes mistakes but if you don't learn from them you are a prime candidate to repeat them.
If you want to learn from your experience so that you can prevent it in future, upload your flight log to http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/ and provide a link to the log file on this thread.
2017-1-20
Use props
EL WAHPO
New
United Kingdom

Labroides Posted at 2017-1-20 20:04
Everyone makes mistakes but if you don't learn from them you are a prime candidate to repeat them.
If you want to learn from your experience so that you can prevent it in future, upload your flight log to http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/ and provide a link to the log file on this thread.

Cheers but I kinda worked it out Myself with the flight log on My phone, as I set the RTH to 120m  and I flew it past distance limit with the new range extender at the same time the drone flew upwards b4 it RTH and withe the wind and the cold and it was very cold on the ground so it must have been frozen up there! it blew of course while at the same time the battery drained from about 35%  to 5% real quick!!!, thanks all the same I saw the link earlier in the thread and already made note of it. Right now I am having touble upgrading the new firmware 1.8.17 , it failed on uplaod the drone started bleeping and it said fail so I turned it all off and tried again 20mins later and the drone started bleeping away load and erratic all over again any suggestions on that would be Great help right now I have searched the forums and found not much on it???
2017-1-20
Use props
fans0c664000
lvl.3
Flight distance : 207664 ft
United Kingdom

I crashed my Phantom 3 Standard today and am unsure why so thought I would upload the flight text file for review. I found the txt files in This PC\XT1068\SD card\DJI\dji.pilot\FlightRecord but there aren't any there for the last 3 days, even though I can go into the Flight Records from the Go App home screen and replay the flights, ncluding today's crash so why no txt files for them? I have extracted the dat files for today, veeeeeery slow
2017-1-21
Use props
Dave P
lvl.3
Flight distance : 207664 ft
United Kingdom

fans0c664000 Posted at 2017-1-21 11:06
I crashed my Phantom 3 Standard today and am unsure why so thought I would upload the flight text file for review. I found the txt files in This PC\XT1068\SD card\DJI\dji.pilot\FlightRecord but there aren't any there for the last 3 days, even though I can go into the Flight Records from the Go App home screen and replay the flights, ncluding today's crash so why no txt files for them? I have extracted the dat files for today, veeeeeery slow

Please ignore this, I think everyone has anyway ;-). It is a problem connecting android phone to PC and it not displaying SD card contents properly. If I browse using explorer om mobile files are there. If I copy the folder to my PC it doesn't copy these files, if I copy the 'missing' files using mobile explorer to another folder with no other files it I can then see them when I explore from my PC. Weird, but thought I'd mention it as it may happen to someone else. Right, now to upload it and see if someone can indicate what went wrong.
2017-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules