Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI go and DJI Go 4 on same iPad Air 2
1275 2 2016-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bsett
lvl.2
United States

New to drones I recently purchased both the P4 pro and P3S. I've installed both the DJI Go and DJI Go 4 apps on my iPad Air 2.

So far I've only done a couple test flights with my P4 pro using the DJI Go 4 app and everything seems to be working fine.

My question is as I start flying both the P4 pro and P3S (not at the same time), using the DJI Go 4 while on the P4 pro and DJI Go for the P3S on the same iPad device are there any communication or other conflicts that I need to be aware of?

Any help or tips on the best way to setup the iPad Air 2 for use while flying my drones is most appreciated (in other words are there things that should be disabled in the iPad settings).
2016-12-31
Use props
bluemarley67
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1242638 ft
United States

i would imagine you would be perfectly fine. but as a precationary when i fly i hit my home button twice (quickly) and swipe up all apps not in use. and i have had no issues from them that way. i also turn off cellular when using my cell phone.
2017-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules