phantom 3 standard and retil store that sell them
607 3 2016-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Horus
lvl.2

Canada

Hello all
I got this phantom 3 standard i didnt fly it because im scared to fly so i play with the simulator I notice instruction are not to good seen many video but not enough to let her fly ouside beside we have snow here in canada
I have a question
the store that my phantom came from told me and wife that there no money back and if theres anything wrong with the unit that only DJI could handle its not there problem they say is that normal the store i got it fom is what you guys call staples us its called bureau on gros quebec anyways i find this a little wierd for example i would have to pay shipping if i find something is wrong.
i started the bird i did what was said to do im still learning i put on the props today. Can some expain this usaly big outlets will replace the unit within a period of time
Oh another the thing i got this stibody kit stickers but its for the phantom pro whats that about.

2016-12-31
Use props
LoganRisen
lvl.1
United States

If they say no returns no returns, this is why you always check for returns accepted. Not only DJI can handel these problems. You could maybe find a nearby Drone/RC things repair place. Probably cheaper to fix there. And yes, the phantom 3 standard, advanced and professional all come with multiple stickers to make the phantom look how you want!
2016-12-31
Use props
Horus
lvl.2

Canada

yea the stickers i got was for the hole body of drone but it was the wrong stickers for the controller  its for a phantom 4
and if i bring to rc store they will replace unit if its dji or wil i be playing around with these repair places i thought the dji replace unit that went falty
2016-12-31
Use props
MrPinaColada
lvl.4
Flight distance : 790082 ft
United States

Odds are the store just didn't want to deal with it, and it saves them money for not paying for shipping. If issues were to arise sending the phantom into dji would not be a bad idea
2016-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules