Wont Connect
713 8 2016-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans27dab62e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 75 ft
United States

Purchased on 2016-11-07 It has been flown about 1 hour total. I have gone through 1/2 a battery with everything sitting on my table trying to figure out the issue. When put away everything worked OK. Other than at times (typically using Litchi)it seemed if the end of the run was higher than 150 ft it would lose signal and go into landing mode. All I would do is let it get lower than I could take over control. I have gotten weak video signal several times in the past. Pulled it out last night won't connect looks like the transmitter is connecting, not sure. I have pushed the button on the bottom side of theaircraft pulled the scroll wheel down on controller and flipped the toggle 3 times it reconnected. I then got a connection. I powered everything off tried again nothing. I tried resetting again nothing. I have gotten yellow I have gotten green blinking lights on aircraft. I can sometimes get the app to come upit says weak signal in the app the heights are all set to 0 and can't be changed I can power motors and gimble. Is there any sort of diagnostic for this? Does this using samsung tab E,  Tab E lite, and samsung j3 phone.
2016-12-31
Use props
MrPinaColada
lvl.4
Flight distance : 790082 ft
United States

If you can reconnect, try an IMU calibration in the settings of  the app.
2016-12-31
Use props
fanse5a8a4e2
New

United States

Having the same problem here
2016-12-31
Use props
fans27dab62e
lvl.1
United States

MrPinaColada Posted at 2016-12-31 17:17
If you can reconnect, try an IMU calibration in the settings of  the app.

Said not connected when I tried. When first turned on it flashed the quads lights yellow fast. I could connect the tablet but nothing on it worked. After a while the quads lights turned to a slow green flash. Tablet said not connected. When it would connect, the app would change between camera button and how to connect. Back and forth.
2016-12-31
Use props
PorkChop272
lvl.1
United States

fans27dab62e Posted at 2016-12-31 23:21
Said not connected when I tried. When first turned on it flashed the quads lights yellow fast. I could connect the tablet but nothing on it worked. After a while the quads lights turned to a slow green flash. Tablet said not connected. When it would connect, the app would change between camera button and how to connect. Back and forth.

So after all this nothing is working with any consistency. yesterday everything worked in DJI GO except video, so I did a IMU calibration. Still no video image.Then Litchi started working video everything. Everything seemed good to go I don't trust it. Today nothing again.
Holding the icon on the connect page upper right gets me to a page that says . Equipment Default, Firmware Version : Loading , Downgrade firmware to  ____________ , No availble firmware for downgrade.

In the app witch cycles between camera and how to connect. it shows app 3.1.1 ,, Version 1.7.90..
2017-1-5
Use props
probonic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 61211 ft
United Kingdom

PorkChop272 Posted at 2017-1-5 12:58
So after all this nothing is working with any consistency. yesterday everything worked in DJI GO except video, so I did a IMU calibration. Still no video image.Then Litchi started working video everything. Everything seemed good to go I don't trust it. Today nothing again.
Holding the icon on the connect page upper right gets me to a page that says . Equipment Default, Firmware Version : Loading , Downgrade firmware to  ____________ , No availble firmware for downgrade.

If you run both Litchi and DJI Go on the same device, you may need to "Force Stop" the one you are not using.  

I have found this myself running Litchi and DJI Go on my Galaxy S7.
First make sure the one you are not using is not running as a background task by using the tasks button (bottom left).  Then go into Applications in settings (you may also need to go into Application manager depending on the device), choose Litchi or DJI GO (whichever you are *not* using), and choose "Force Stop".

This has solved similar problems for me in the past.  Basically the two apps fight with each other for control.  Even if it appears the other isn't running, it can be running in the background.

2017-1-6
Use props
PorkChop272
lvl.1
United States

probonic Posted at 2017-1-6 08:46
If you run both Litchi and DJI Go on the same device, you may need to "Force Stop" the one you are not using.  

I have found this myself running Litchi and DJI Go on my Galaxy S7.

Thought I had tested this previously. Tried testing again this morning.  Test 1 I force stopped Litchi. DJI Go worked. Force stopped DJI Go. Litchi Didn't work. Test 2 force stopped litchi.  DJI Go wouldn't connect.
2017-1-6
Use props
probonic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 61211 ft
United Kingdom

PorkChop272 Posted at 2017-1-6 10:16
Thought I had tested this previously. Tried testing again this morning.  Test 1 I force stopped Litchi. DJI Go worked. Force stopped DJI Go. Litchi Didn't work. Test 2 force stopped litchi.  DJI Go wouldn't connect.

I have found in the past I have had to both kill it with the task manager (bottom left button) as well as Force Stop it.  Sounds counter-intuitive I know, but I have had to do that.  In fact normally as a matter of course I now just close all apps in the task manager as well as Force Stop.
2017-1-6
Use props
Seabee1st
New
United States

I am having the same problem. My app says disconnected and I cannot get the drone to be recognized
2017-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules