Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
*NOOB* NAZA M V2
4332 15 2016-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MacMillion
lvl.1

United States

I recently built my first drone (F450) and am having trouble getting my aircraft up in the air. I am using a Spektrum DX6e remote controller with an AR610 reciever. I have calibrated the remote control and mounted the GPS module (measured too). Now i am at the point of my first test flight. (I am using a 2200Mah 30C 11.1V LiPo Venom battery.) Whenever I turn my remote controller on (and plug the battery in) I wait for the few flashing green lights on the NAZA's LED module and then the light start flashing RED rapidly. I turned off "voltage protection" in the NAZA Assistant Software to troubleshoot if it was my battery causing this issue; but it continues to do blink [Rapidly] RED. I have gotten the aircraft to start up one time (the LED was blinking RED 3 steady and 2 rapid YELLOW while the motors were on) but after that, no luck. I have been troubleshooting and researching YouTube, other online forums etc.. for weeks now with no solution.
Again I am very new to this, so if you could do your best to mention every detail, it would help me tremendously.

Thank you!
2016-12-31
Use props
MacMillion
lvl.1

United States

*EDIT POST: The blinking LED module light appears to be more orange than red. A friend suggested it might be red AND yellow blinking simultaneously.
2016-12-31
Use props
MacMillion
lvl.1

United States

This forum seems to be helpful.....................................
2017-1-2
Use props
Robin UAV
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Did you went trough all the steps: calibrating the transmitter in Naza assistant, calibrating ESC's, compass calibration?
From what I remember I had the same issue some while ago: I had a reversed channel on my transmitter.
2017-1-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify, do you see any warning messages in the Assistant software? Could you happen to provide a small video of the LED sequence you're getting to verify the colors?
2017-1-3
Use props
MacMillion
lvl.1

United States

I got my F450 into the air but it will drift (my issue was simple; I had to program the 'Failsafe') As if the GPS isn't reliable. I have followed all building instructions to a T. The aircraft also goes out of control rarely and acts like it will crash. It has never crashed before but it would have if I hadn't gained control. Has anyone ever experienced this issue?
2017-1-6
Use props
MacMillion
lvl.1

United States

Robin UAV Posted at 2017-1-3 03:29
Did you went trough all the steps: calibrating the transmitter in Naza assistant, calibrating ESC's, compass calibration?
From what I remember I had the same issue some while ago: I had a reversed channel on my transmitter.

Ill try the channel reversing. But on the NAZA assistant, all channels were moving in correlation with the remote controller so I'm not sure if thats the issue. Also I'm not sure if you have to calibrate the ESCs because they are the 420 Lite ESCs.  
2017-1-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

MacMillion Posted at 2017-1-6 19:28
I got my F450 into the air but it will drift (my issue was simple; I had to program the 'Failsafe') As if the GPS isn't reliable. I have followed all building instructions to a T. The aircraft also goes out of control rarely and acts like it will crash. It has never crashed before but it would have if I hadn't gained control. Has anyone ever experienced this issue?

Just to clarify, what LED indicators were you getting when the unit starts to drift? Have you made sure that the compass was calibrated away from metal? Is the drifting random, or in a circular motion?
2017-1-6
Use props
MacMillion
lvl.1

United States

I calibrate away from everything almost every flight. The drifting is sometimes in an odd circular motion, but it sometimes drifts one direction and then back to the "center". Question: I was testing the failsafe in the NAZA Assistant, and when I flip the failsafe switch, it indicates that the aircraft is in "Failsafe Mode". However when I shut the remote controller off completely it does not activate failsafe. Was curious if this may have something to do with my issue.
2017-1-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

MacMillion Posted at 2017-1-20 20:47
I calibrate away from everything almost every flight. The drifting is sometimes in an odd circular motion, but it sometimes drifts one direction and then back to the "center". Question: I was testing the failsafe in the NAZA Assistant, and when I flip the failsafe switch, it indicates that the aircraft is in "Failsafe Mode". However when I shut the remote controller off completely it does not activate failsafe. Was curious if this may have something to do with my issue.

With the circular motion, that's a toilet bowl effect (TBE) which is normally due to the GPS puck not being parallel enough with the MC or a compass calibration issue. Could you happen to provide a picture of how the GPS puck is oriented or a small video of the LED behavior you're getting while including that initial info? Any screenshots of your failsafe and RC settings would be appreciated as well.
2017-1-20
Use props
MacMillion
lvl.1

United States

Absolutely. Could you tell me how to upload a video/picture to this forum so you can watch it?
2017-2-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

MacMillion Posted at 2017-2-2 16:41
Absolutely. Could you tell me how to upload a video/picture to this forum so you can watch it?

When you hit the 'reply' button, hit the 'advanced' tab and there will be an 'add image' button to upload.
2017-2-2
Use props
MacMillion
lvl.1

United States

Alright, and I should be able to add a video there as well. I will try that today.
2017-2-13
Use props
Taha.topal
New

Turkey

I am new and i couldn't find where to open a new topic.
My problem is with naza mv2 and question is when it losts controller signal it doesnot landing and stays hover position. I set up fail safe settings from naza assistant as just landing in fail safe mode. What should i do. Thanks for any advice.
2017-7-14
Use props
mail2cas
New

Italy

Hi I heave a naza M-lite upgraded to V2, and it's flight pretty good, The fail safe, it's The RTH , and it's heave two way to activate it , one is with a switch ,and two , turning of The remote control, that you have to setup your Rx failsafe, when it's turned off,
Wherever, The first setup failsafe, is from the DJI assistant, and The second one is from remote control under the Rx failsafe setup...
2018-9-12
Use props
RATTYDUDE77
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Ok so this one ended to any fix on the f450s
2020-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules