Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI refresh care for Mavic Pro #2 question
2005 6 2017-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djtommyboy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 771 ft
United States

I just bought  a Mavic pro and refresh a few days ago from the DJI store. I then bought another mavic today from a reseller ( new) and it will be here on Wednesday. Can I use the refresh I purchased from DJI a few days ago on the NEW mavic I have coming on Wednesday? Im not expecting the DJI mavic from the DJI store to come to me for over 6 weeks so I wont need refresh on that for now.

Thanks!

2017-1-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We've replied you in another thread, please follow the instructions and feel free to let us know for any further questions.
Thanks for your support!
2017-1-1
Use props
djtommyboy
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-1 20:31
We've replied you in another thread, please follow the instructions and feel free to let us know for any further questions.
Thanks for your support!

Ok thanks!
2017-1-2
Use props
djtommyboy
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-1 20:31
Thanks for your support!

Still havent been able to do this after 4 emails with DJI. they are saying it cant be done because its bound to the unshipped aircraft. Now The time has  passed the 48 hour mark and cant even buy NEW refresh for another 100$. This is kinda absurd really. I just NEED REFRESH!!!

DJI Care cant buy.jpeg
2017-1-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djtommyboy Posted at 2017-1-7 03:49
Still havent been able to do this after 4 emails with DJI. they are saying it cant be done because its bound to the unshipped aircraft. Now The time has  passed the 48 hour mark and cant even buy NEW refresh for another 100$. This is kinda absurd really. I just NEED REFRESH!!!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I just replied you in your original post, we'll help you check and follow up the case.
2017-1-7
Use props
djtommyboy
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-7 23:34
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I just replied you in your original post, we'll help you check and follow up the case.

thanks! They fixed it today!

2017-1-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djtommyboy Posted at 2017-1-9 17:17
thanks! They fixed it today!

Very glad to hear it's sorted out now, please feel free to let us know for any further questions, we're here to help you.
2017-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules