How to verify my account?
13875 12 2017-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6e40e599
lvl.3
Flight distance : 516237 ft
Estonia

So yeah, how do i verify my account? Cant seem to find a singel link on where to do it...
2017-1-1
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There's not much to verify really, if you're logged in that is almost it. If you want to check your 'points' or change user name then click on your Avatar at top of page (or to the left of post) and go to 'home page' where you can select 'points' or settings.
2017-1-1
Use props
MartK
lvl.3
Estonia

RE: How to verify my account?

1. So i click on create.                                                                                                                                                                                                                2.I get this site. I cant find yellow zones anywhere and when i click "advance unlocking, it takes me back to my account page..

2017-1-1
Use props
MartK
lvl.3
Estonia

Aardvark Posted at 2017-1-1 06:12
There's not much to verify really, if you're logged in that is almost it. If you want to check your 'points' or change user name then click on your Avatar at top of page (or to the left of post) and go to 'home page' where you can select 'points' or settings.

I meant that how could i verify my account, to fly in these yellow zones? Because in the app, there is a huge yellow zone over my city, but i cant seem to find it in this map.
2017-1-1
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MartK Posted at 2017-1-1 06:12
1. So i click on create.2.I get this site. I cant find yellow zones anywhere and when i click "advance unlocking, it takes me back to my account page..

So you want to unlock a controlled zone, as opposed to checking your account details ?

If you're flying within a yellow zone that is usually 'class D' airspace which you should be able to verify on your display device, and you should be able to self authorise by confirming you have the appropriate permissions.
2017-1-1
Use props
MartK
lvl.3
Estonia

Aardvark Posted at 2017-1-1 06:22
So you want to unlock a controlled zone, as opposed to checking your account details ?

If you're flying within a yellow zone that is usually 'class D' airspace which you should be able to verify on your display device, and you should be able to self authorise by confirming you have the appropriate permissions.

But do i need internet connection for this?
2017-1-1
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MartK Posted at 2017-1-1 06:25

Yes, that's it, usually wifi to your device. But cellular if out of wifi range,
2017-1-1
Use props
MartK
lvl.3
Estonia

Aardvark Posted at 2017-1-1 06:30
Yes, that's it, usually wifi to your device. But cellular if out of wifi range,

Alright thanks alot. Happy new year
2017-1-1
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MartK Posted at 2017-1-1 06:25

Or you could try switching off 'GEO' in 'General Settings' menu, that is with all powered up and connected (device, RC & aircraft).
2017-1-1
Use props
Mavic Mini Pro
lvl.1
United States

Thanks for the info
2019-11-12
Use props
djiuser_8nU8sS9CAgUC
New

Australia

Any update on how to verify an account? i am in a yellow zone but it keeps on saying that my application to unlock is rejected.
2019-11-29
Use props
djiuser_YqVCruIvPJs7
New

France

Same for me
2020-6-3
Use props
djiuser_fmlFjMF4Nl3Y
New
Flight distance : 23432 ft
United States

they don't know. I've been searching their forums for hours. Not one answer. Not one!

I'm 2 weeks from the 30 days to return it for a full refund. So glad I bought through Amazon
2022-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules