When does factory fix these gimbal problems in production line?
1007 4 2017-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jusba31
lvl.2
Flight distance : 248169 ft
Finland

I had two faulty phantom 4 pro drones which I returned. Both have gimbal problems.When it can be assumed that those gimbal problems have been corrected in the production line?
I would like to buy phantom 4 pro (I love the camera) , but I don't want to fight with the gimbal problems anymore!
2017-1-1
Use props
fans5ad3f352
New

France

Hello, which kind of problem was it ? My brand new P4P cam looks 10° to the right ...
2017-1-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you happen to elaborate as to the gimbal problems you're experiencing?
2017-1-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fans5ad3f352 Posted at 2017-1-1 12:23
Hello, which kind of problem was it ? My brand new P4P cam looks 10° to the right ...

Have you already tried an IMU calibration and gimbal calibration in that order to fix the issue? Also, please note I had to delete some duplicate posts from you on this thread.
2017-1-1
Use props
Jusba31
lvl.2
Flight distance : 248169 ft
Finland

First drone: Gimbal makes "klik" sound everytime it turns down. Gimbal doesn't turn more than 90deg down. When turn drone on the gimbal turns up and down forever, until you shut down.
DJI support told me to return it back.

Second drone: Gimbal makes "klik" sound everytime it turns down. Gimbal stucks at down position and didn't move even you push it with your finger, only shut down will help. Gimbal calibrate itself everytime showing to left.
Also the second one has dead battery out of box and sometimes didn't recognize the memory card.
Again DJI support told me to return it back.

After that I no longer wanted the third one.
2017-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules