Dji assistant
1488 6 2017-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Riotcontrol
lvl.3
United States

DJI assistant says that my mavic is up to date but still offers the upgrade firmware button?  Everything updated just fine on my remote but the mavic does not want to update! while flying it tells me that there is incosistency between firmware but I have updated this damn thing atleast 4 times but it does not want to stick...
2017-1-1
Use props
Crusader
lvl.2

Netherlands

Could it be you use  more than one battery? You need to update all battery's
2017-1-1
Use props
Petroboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3681 ft
Canada

Do you have any extra batteries?  They need to be put on the Mavic and then start up the battery while connected to DJI Assistant.  You should get a message that an update is needed and it won't take too long for each battery.  Once all batteries are updated, you should not see the "Update" message anymore.
2017-1-1
Use props
Riotcontrol
lvl.3
United States

I update then shut mavic down,disconnect from assistant then restart assistant and reconnect mavic with the same battery and still get the update button.
2017-1-1
Use props
Harbourside
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

I have never used the Assistant 2 program, only updated via the phone app, but I know that there have been updates to it, have you downloaded the latest version which I think is 1.0.8 ?

2017-1-1
Use props
Riotcontrol
lvl.3
United States

Harbourside Posted at 2017-1-1 12:29
I have never used the Assistant 2 program, only updated via the phone app, but I know that there have been updates to it, have you downloaded the latest version which I think is 1.0.8 ?

I did not realize another update for assistant was available I'm currently on 1.0.7 so I will update that and have another go at it, thanks for the info.
2017-1-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Riotcontrol Posted at 2017-1-1 12:36
I did not realize another update for assistant was available  I'm currently on 1.0.7 so I will update that and have another go at it, thanks for the info.

Please use latest DJI Assistant to do the update again.
Keep us posted.
2017-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules