Activation problem with new OSMO+
885 2 2017-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hawkepin
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have searched everywhere to obtain information on activation of my OSMO+ that I can actually follow and succeed with.

Firstly I was surprised to find that out of the box and after unlocking the gimbal and powering up that the gimbal remained passive (floppy as one would say) and that the pan motor was not and does not lock.

I am using initially an Android Tablet and having installed the GO app set the Tablet Wi-Fi to the Osmo and ran the app as per instructions, there were no errors; then comes the problem. As the Tablets Wi-Fi is set to the Osmo it cannot connect to the local Wi-Fi to connect to the DJI server and I cannot deduce from instructions where the file is that I need to send separately and if I could where and how to send it. Is it on the SD card and if so what is the file called?

Thanks in advance for any help.
2017-1-1
Use props
Hawkepin
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I am pleased to say that I have now succeeded. The problem was with swapping the tablet from the Osmo Wi-Fi to the house Wi-Fi quickly and without upsetting the tablet which has a mind of it's own at times.
Now for the Osmo+ firmware update!
2017-1-2
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Glad it works for you.
2017-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules