very problems for a dji mavic...is not possible...
1667 12 2017-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SBT1979
lvl.2

Spain

my isuues:

today my first flight, i dont crash for miracle...

i have phantom 3 and in two years anithing problems! mavic one day...its horrible

in fly, lost connexion in many times, rth activated...no crash for miracle and i take it with my hands...

batery errorz multiple in display..

the video is not correct in zone right image, isnt sharp in this zone...

my issues, are issues i read multiple users and some them, crash mavic...dji, you solve dthe problems with firmware? the errors you pay new mavic isnt not ok? if the problem is hardware, not software, you devolve 1500eur a many users buy this product?

i bought a phantom 3 and really good with tis product...mavic...i hope similar product, and it expensive i think good quality...but the reallity seems de mavic its fatal, and users pay it and us no are the problem...dji response for all crash for mavics isnt not ok, if mavic is bad product i have a problem? dji not have any problem to response...

i hope the reaction dji will be good, but the users actually problems and crash, you change aircraft if the problem isnt suficient with firmware...if the problem is for example bad camera or bad connexion control remote...you change the product bad? many people pay and expensi e prduct with many problems...is it normal? many users are expert in drones...please, response correctly, for me dji was a good fabricant...with mavic no? ...thanks.
2017-1-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Maybe if you give a little more information, regarding if you are using djigo 4 , if and what calibration you done, what firmware your using etc etc, then maybe people with similar problems can help, or if you just got a dodgy aircraft, I would sync your flight and ask a moderator to have a look..
2017-1-1
Use props
Willik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 638796 ft
Czechia

I see this as Trolling... not any specific issue described, only uncertain complaints... seems to me like lack of reading manuals(?)
Mavic is different from Phantom 3 - I hope better :-) for sure...  (reporting this thread - sorry)
2017-1-1
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm sorry you re having difficulties, what is your email and I will review your flight. (make sure to syn your flight records)
What device are you using?
Are you using the GO4 APP?
What battery errors are you seeing?
What firmware version are you on ? (General Settings, then About)
What app version are you on?
make sure you are using the of the DJI recommended devices listed below.

Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus.
Android Version v4.0.1.
Android version 4.4.0 or later. Compatible with Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 6p, Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei P8 Max, Huawei Mate 8, LG V20, Nubia Z7 mini, Sony Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD, Smartisan T1.

*Support for additional devices available as testing and development continues.
2017-1-1
Use props
rnrnrn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 430932 ft
Germany

Don't want to be nasty or something but... Please tell your story to someone who can do a good English translation for you. Google translator is not up to it. If you don't put the proper words in proper places it will be very difficult to get to the sense of your message. As said - don't want to be critical about your language skills - but for proper context the facts need to be explained correctly.
2017-1-1
Use props
SBT1979
lvl.2

Spain

rnrnrn Posted at 2017-1-1 16:29
Don't want to be nasty or something but... Please tell your story to someone who can do a good English translation for you. Google translator is not up to it. If you don't put the proper words in proper places it will be very difficult to get to the sense of your message. As said - don't want to be critical about your language skills - but for proper context the facts need to be explained correctly.

its ok, my english is not good. But errors I have are reported for a lot of users, and I have same problems. I will work to write better all problems, but this errorsisnt for bad use or not understand function mavic. I have experience, and lost connexion, errors battery, or image bad side right image, is not normal, and more users reports problems. If a firmware not solve it, dji replace pieces? is a product expensive and I buy because dji was a good referent for me. The users write many many problems with mavic, ok my english is not good...but the mavic is good product dji?i send you more information and better write, and will fly again for resolve issues...only hope not loss connexion...to 10 meters! I am not the problem is hardware fail? Thanks for reports, and hope dji solve problems are really..
2017-1-2
Use props
SBT1979
lvl.2

Spain

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-1-1 16:02
I'm sorry you re having difficulties, what is your email and I will review your flight. (make sure to syn your flight records)
What device are you using?
Are you using the GO4 APP?

thanks, I send you data. My email sbtarquitecte@gmail.com

sorry for my bad english,,
2017-1-2
Use props
rnrnrn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 430932 ft
Germany

SBT1979 Posted at 2017-1-2 00:52
its ok, my english is not good. But errors I have are reported for a lot of users, and I have same problems. I will work to write better all problems, but this errorsisnt for bad use or not understand function mavic. I have experience, and lost connexion, errors battery, or image bad side right image, is not normal, and more users reports problems. If a firmware not solve it, dji replace pieces? is a product expensive and I buy because dji was a good referent for me. The users write many many problems with mavic, ok my english is not good...but the mavic is good product dji?i send you more information and better write, and will fly again for resolve issues...only hope not loss connexion...to 10 meters! I am not the problem is hardware fail? Thanks for reports, and hope dji solve problems are really..

I do understand your frustration - I would be a bit off if my Mavic acted up on me. But... I honestly haven't had any problems to speak of. Stable reliable flight, great battery performance, photo and video footage was only a bit problematic with big temperature differences (foggy lens - that was all - due to moist air and the drop in temperature when flying up - and yes very cold during last few days in Berlin).

Please do note - the problems reported here are just a fraction of the user base and in most cases those who don't have problems don't report - hence this amount of complaints. And in quite a few posts one can clearly see a user error as opposed to equipment failure. From what I read here the customer service turn around is rather good as well - two weeks from the moment of the report to receiving a new craft. Yes the first delay was frustrating but I do get why it happened.

I do hope you will manage to get your problems solved and enjoy the craft the way it can be enjoyed - it's a thrill to fly :-)
2017-1-2
Use props
Willik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 638796 ft
Czechia

rnrnrn Posted at 2017-1-2 01:16
... Stable reliable flight, great battery performance, photo and video footage was only a bit problematic with big temperature differences...

Thanks, I fully agree. The Mavic is like a small miracle for me :-), and the DJI support seems to work just fine - so far I could read here.
(BTW I also had a battery issue after an unsuccessful FW upgrade - solved here )
cheers!
2017-1-2
Use props
SBT1979
lvl.2

Spain

Willik Posted at 2017-1-2 06:01
Thanks, I fully agree. The Mavic is like a small miracle for me :-), and the DJI support seems to work just fine - so far I could read here.
(BTW I also had a battery issue after an unsuccessful FW upgrade - solved here )
cheers!

my first conclusion of problem:

I retest fly, and errors, rc disconnect, app djo close....continue with cable micro usb to type c cable dji, in haewi nova plus andtoid 6. Its very dangerous, and problem is in mid fly.

I retest fly, with usb to micro in sony xperia z, and sorprise, anithing problem, its all ok. no lost rc no close app...

for lucky i dont crash mavic in first fly with hawuei, the incompatibility is not initial before fly, is during fly! Is not good this incompatibility ftom dji to some celulars, is not protected or have solution, and it can several damage a product very expensive.

Tomorrow, I will fly my last test with hawei, connect usb to type c, for look if errors rc lost o app disconnect existing, for discard a cable and confirm possible incomptability with hauwi nova plus android 6, emui 4.

I explain you results my test tomorrow, but every test is very dangerous.

Repeat, cable non dji, usb to micro usb in xperia z3 its run all ok.
2017-1-2
Use props
SBT1979
lvl.2

Spain

SBT1979 Posted at 2017-1-2 07:57
my first conclusion of problem:

I retest fly, and errors, rc disconnect, app djo close....continue with cable micro usb to type c cable dji, in haewi nova plus andtoid 6. Its very dangerous, and problem is in mid fly.

one question more...firmware...app dji go 4...bla bla bla...is last version...
2017-1-2
Use props
SBT1979
lvl.2

Spain

SBT1979 Posted at 2017-1-2 08:00
one question more...firmware...app dji go 4...bla bla bla...is last version...

ok, the last test its important.

hawei nova plus ok device. the principal big and dangerous error is design cable dji, micro usb type c, for hauewi is bad design, the "circle" black block cable, and design some plastics, no alow 100 per 100 contact correct. Vissually seem ok, but not! the solution is out circle black block, and cut some plastic. this allow plug 100 per cent connexion to devic, and problems lost connexion rc and disconnect device are ok. I can fly ok, but, for me, solution cable dji is bad,and its dangerous! Y have luck not destroy aircraft in many lost connexions...but users distroy her aircsaft for a cable with bad design for some device, i love dji, but in this case is not good way. I believe more users can have this problem, would be good advise this problem, plastic no plug good some devices, and normally disconnect during fly when de rc control have minimal movement interference good plug to device.

i solve principal and dangerous problem, but rest much more problems...:

Blur image in right corner. Dji, in cold, i assume can blur image, but i test in enviorment ok, and its very strange in short distances, the image its very perfect, and long distaces, the focus distance left, isnt sane focus distance right, its not correct and no normal. I assume logic...I C AF mode automated..not manual tap...

more problems, compass not direction good. I have many calibrations, and always compass desviacion 15-20 right...with phantom never problem for calibrating! and advice, i calibrate with metod mavic logical!, in outdoor and middle of non interference, not cables, not antenas...

other, app, when I open fly info, clarsse app, with android 6.0...and I cant view info..

If I solve this imoprtant problems  i happy with mavic, but This isuues not solution, I decepcioned for product.  And I believe many users report this same issues.

please, i hope dji solve this probleems, i love dji, but many problems in the way of mavic, and it its not. good for me.

I send you good "force" for solving this important errors, thankks.
2017-1-3
Use props
SBT1979
lvl.2

Spain

One idea:

When de mobile device disconnect in sometimes rc control loss connection, for a fly more security, in case mobile device disconnect the rc control would be always connect RC. Is it possible is a suggestion.

One question, when Loss rc control, if this disconfct mobile, restart rc control, if aircraft is far, rc can reconnect aircraft? Thnks.
2017-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules