Tearing in my video image
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1315fef5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 106978 ft
United States

After updating the dji go app ,my video image is now useless. There are now tearing and constant artifacts. I've been using a Samsung note 3 without issue until this update. Whats going? snd yes i have Uninstalled And Reinstalled the go app.
2017-1-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

May I know your aircraft's model? both RC and AC are up to date as well?
The original footage looks fine, right?
Please turn off all background programs on your device and try to fly it in another open place without interference.
2017-1-2
Use props
fans1315fef5
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-2 01:30
May I know your aircraft's model? both RC and AC are up to date as well?
The original footage looks fine, right?
Please turn off all background programs on your device and try to fly it in another open place without interference.

All is updated, firmware and go appt. Condition developed after i up graded to go appt 3.1.1. All works on my os device.
2017-1-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans1315fef5 Posted at 2017-1-3 10:07
All is updated, firmware and go appt. Condition developed after i up graded to go appt 3.1.1. All works on my os device.

Really understand how frustrated it must be, to locate the issue, would you please try another mobile device and check the performance of image transmission?
2017-1-3
Use props
fans1315fef5
lvl.2
United States

Tearing in my video image .using samsung note3

I believe Dji is trying to limit if not abandon the android market it currently serves. This is what has happened after updating the new firmware and go appt. I tried all the tricks. Help!
Screenshot_2017-01-10-20-19-11.png
2017-1-11
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha fans131,

Please be aware that the rules require you to make only one thread per subject.  Now as per subject, what is the app you are flying with?  That does not look like DJI GO or DJI GO 4.  We need to know what your app is to help you.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-1-11
Use props
OwlPic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26 ft
United States

I've been fighting video tearing also. This is with a Spark, RC controller and wifi-connected Android phone running DJI-Go-4.

Since it's winter time, doing all the testing in the house.  

Turns out all I had to do is unfold the controller's antennas!

Folded antennas cause tearing, even a few inches away. Unfolded antennas work perfectly.
2017-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules