Firmware not upgrading
1880 4 2017-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vincent T
lvl.1

France

Hi,

I have tried to upgrade the firmware to v01.03.0200.

I power on the mavic, the battery is at 90%
I power on the command then the iPhone and start DJI Go 4.
It suggests that I make the upgrade, I hit the Download button, but then nothing... It gets stucked at 0% (I have waited 20 mins).
I also noticed that my internet connection became really really slow, but went back to normal when I cancelled the upgrade.

I thought it was my connection so I went to a friend, but got the same thing.

I then tried another way.
I powered on the mavic, battery at 80%. I plug it with a USB cable to my computer and launch DJI Assistant 2.
When I click on Update, then I have exactly the same issue, stucked at 0%.

I tried to install DJI Go, the first version.
When I click Download, after 5s it stops displaying the progress bar and replace it by a "Continue Download" button. Which I click, but got back 5s later again.
It gets stuck to 0% as well.

Any idea how can I do this upgrade ?
2017-1-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

What's the model and IOS system of your iPhone? have you tride to upgrade it with the DJI GO 3?
When upgrading via Assistant 2, it fails to download the firmware as well? what is the operating system? Have you tried to change the network connection on your PC and check again?
2017-1-2
Use props
Vincent T
lvl.1

France

Hey

iOS 10.2
I tried with DJI Go 3 :
"When I click Download, after 5s it stops displaying the progress bar and replace it by a "Continue Download" button. Which I click, but got back 5s later again.
It gets stuck to 0% as well."

From computer it is a Windows 7 computer, I have tried to switch from my wifi connection to my phone personal hotspot and I get the same result
2017-1-2
Use props
Vincent T
lvl.1

France

Alright, so I found the issue and managed to successfully update the firmware.

For some reason, the update process interfere with my wifi network and as a result I loose all bandwidth.
By doing the update through my phone's carrier network in 4G, I get it going through.

What is weird is that for the previous upgrade I had no such issue.
There must be something in your servers protocol or in the frequencies used for this particular update which is messing around.

Anwyay thanks for trying to help
2017-1-2
Use props
jjoost
New
Flight distance : 300079 ft
Vietnam

I discovered that if I switch on Mavic's remote at my house then my home WiFi connection is not working well or not working at all!
So my guess is that if we need to upgrade our firmware then only option is through the 3G/4G.
It worked through 3G/4G but still slowly.
With WiFi it stuck to 0%
2017-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules