Mavic Air Encoder error & Gimbal Disconnected
2064 8 2017-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1a53fd1c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 232703 ft
United Kingdom

Everytime I connect the mavic to the controller I recieve an error message that there is no image transsmission and then it gives the Air Encoder Error and the gimbal status is "dissconnected". I have restarted multiple times and refreshed the firmware but nothing changes, I have tried using both the DJI Go & DJI GO 4 apps but nothing works.
2017-1-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

May I know how long you've owned the mavic? it's never crashed or hard landing, right?
If the error persists after trying to refreshing, upgrading and restarting, the best course of action would be send it in for further evaluation then get it fixed by our engineers.
Please feel free to contact our tech support here: http://www.dji.com/support/product
2017-1-2
Use props
fans1a53fd1c
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I received it Wednesday 28th December, no I've never crashed it or had any sort of hard landing. I have tried contacting the support but had no reply on the live chat, email and no one picks up the phone.
2017-1-2
Use props
PsyOniC
lvl.1

France

fans1a53fd1c Posted at 2017-1-2 03:17
I received it Wednesday 28th December, no I've never crashed it or had any sort of hard landing. I have tried contacting the support but had no reply on the live chat, email and no one picks up the phone.

I have a same problem and i have send my mavic to the engineer. I'm on stand by.
2017-1-2
Use props
fans1a53fd1c
lvl.1
United Kingdom

PsyOniC Posted at 2017-1-2 12:26
I have a same problem and i have send my mavic to the engineer. I'm on stand by.

How long have you been waiting?
2017-1-2
Use props
PsyOniC
lvl.1

France

fans1a53fd1c Posted at 2017-1-2 14:34
How long have you been waiting?

Waiting for ?
I have ordered the 27.10.16 and I have received my Mavic Pro the 21.12.16.

And I have contact the support to the 23.12.16, the 28.12.18 i've send my Mavic and the 30.12.16 they received it.

Today 03.01.17 is in progress repair.
Edit :
After a contact with technical support, this would a problem of the gimbal camera. The replacement is obligatory for fix problem. I waiting my drone for see.

2017-1-3
Use props
fans1a53fd1c
lvl.1
United Kingdom

PsyOniC Posted at 2017-1-3 06:54
Waiting for ?
I have ordered the 27.10.16 and I have received my Mavic Pro the 21.12.16.

Same with mine, Mavic currently with repair team in the Netherlands. They are replacing the camera and gimbal under warenty. I expect to have it back by next week. Very irritating as I needed it for a project on the 12th of june. Mavic arrived at the end of december but was faulty when delivered so never got to properly use it other than taking off 3 feet.
2017-1-16
Use props
alisterrobbie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137766 ft
Australia

erk.  this thread isn't sounding good. i've got an air encoder error on mine that's been going since it arrived, but it only happens on longer flights.  need to send it away, but i've got a shoot in 18 days. don't like my chances of getting it back in time.
2017-1-21
Use props
alisterrobbie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137766 ft
Australia

alisterrobbie Posted at 2017-1-21 00:29
erk.  this thread isn't sounding good. i've got an air encoder error on mine that's been going since it arrived, but it only happens on longer flights.  need to send it away, but i've got a shoot in 18 days. don't like my chances of getting it back in time.

interestingly, i replaced my microSD cards yesterday with faster U3 cards because it seemed to be choking recording higher frame rates. before i had a chance to test, a friend shot me a message about seeing someone else having Air Encoder Errors and it potentially being due to slow microSD cards.  This morning i put in the new cards and flew a full battery (20+ minutes) going to 118m elevation and out to 400m distance, recording the whole time and had no Air Encoder Error. it would normally have failed on that kind of flight.  will test further, but i'm hopefully that a new faster microSD card might have solved the problem.
2017-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules