1008 2 2017-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
M Cubed Media
lvl.2
Flight distance : 166476 ft
South Africa

Greetings all

I need some advice, I would like to know if I can use the video footage that I shot from my Mavic and overlay it to Google maps?

Let me explain the situation:

I have been asked to video a dog tracking, what this means, a tracklayer (person) gets handed a specific course that they need to go an walk and place certain objects onto the course and different points.  Once this has been completed, a dog with a handler then needs to go and walk this course, not knowing the pattern as the dog needs to track the scent.  I will video the dog on the course using my Mavic, but I then need to somehow overlay the actual track pattern that the trackelayer walked as well as the pattern the dog walked.  The competitor needs to see how accurately the dog walked.

So my question, can this be done, do I need certain software ?

Thanks in advance for the help.

2017-1-2
Use props
landyachtz05
New
United States

I you just need the tracklog of the mavic's flight, you can use the csv files from the flight record and add them to ArcMap. I can give you more details if needed.
2017-6-24
Use props
M Cubed Media
lvl.2
Flight distance : 166476 ft
South Africa

landyachtz05 Posted at 2017-6-24 09:51
I you just need the tracklog of the mavic's flight, you can use the csv files from the flight record and add them to ArcMap. I can give you more details if needed.

Thank you, yes I would like more info please.
2017-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules