ISSUE: P3 Battery warning???
676 7 2017-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sparky Flyer
lvl.1

United States

I was flying my drone yesterday in about 25 degrees (fahrenheit) and the flight went great. I took the battery out of the Drone before I got in the car to drive home. When i got home, I let the battery warm up naturally once I got inside. Today I went to charge the battery and when I plug it in the light farthest from the home button starts blinking rapidly (about twice per second). Now I have not drained the battery this low before so does the light blink that rapidly when charging about 18%? I read in the manual that you should not put the battery in the Drone if the battery is giving you a warning signal, but this pattern does not show up in the manual.

??????
2017-1-2
Use props
Squishy The Dog
lvl.1
Flight distance : 73665 ft

United Kingdom

Are you sure this is not the 2nd LED flashing and the color is not just bleeding over into the 1st one making it look like its the 1st one which would mean over current or short circuit.
2017-1-2
Use props
Steve-76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 175495 ft
United States

I've had something like that before but it seemed to only do it if I try to charge it right after using it
2017-1-2
Use props
Sparky Flyer
lvl.1

United States

Squishy The Dog Posted at 2017-1-2 10:32
Are you sure this is not the 2nd LED flashing and the color is not just bleeding over into the 1st one making it look like its the 1st one which would mean over current or short circuit.

It's the first one for sure.
Is this what a normal charge from low battery look like?
2017-1-2
Use props
Squishy The Dog
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Oh do you mean the battery is completely dead? if so, Power on the battery by pressing then holding the button, then put the battery on charge. leave it for 20 mins or so and the 2nd/3rd led should also illuminate. There seems to be no error code for the 1st led so I presume it just means its dead.
2017-1-3
Use props
Squishy The Dog
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hello again, I have done some further research into this and I have found out that the 1st led flashing rapidly means critical low voltage. so all you need to do is put it on charge, it is perfectly normal for this to happen.
2017-1-3
Use props
Sparky Flyer
lvl.1

United States

Thanks Squishy Dog!
2017-1-3
Use props
Sparky Flyer
lvl.1

United States

Squishy The Dog Posted at 2017-1-3 06:35
Hello again, I have done some further research into this and I have found out that the 1st led flashing rapidly means critical low voltage. so all you need to do is put it on charge, it is perfectly normal for this to happen.

Just flew my Drone and everything working smooth!
2017-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules