Menue's question ???
545 3 2017-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Odan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182913 ft
United States

I'm still trying to figure out all the variations of the Phantom 4 minue.
Here's what I hvve, When the fly screen is on the menue for the cmra's on the right doesn't lookquite like the one's I;ve seen
In any photos or vid's here at DJIForum or on Youtube how to's.
There is nothing saying or indicating a menue at all. Just a small Icon showing a camra or a video recorder.
To get into stuff like image seze and video speed in record I have to press on the bars at bottom of Icon group at right side of screen.
Am I missing something or is there an earthly reason I'm missing what all you guy's seem to have ???
Thank for all the help so far. Even though I have loads of time on RC Heli's I can admit that these drones re a whole different ball game
For one thing, I've loged around a dozen or so flights of over 18min's and HAVE NOT HAD TO REBUILS MY DRONE EVEN ONE TIME.
Very rare thing for electric Heli's
You can fly a heli for about 4.5 minutes and if you don't land supper fast.....you can kiss a $40.oo battery good-by.
The cost is....for the drone...much less then my heli's.  A good heli built right...can be up to %1300.oo If done right, plus the constant flow of parts to keep it in the air.
So...yes...I'm enjoying my drone...
Ok I guess I"m rambling on a bit but you guy's deserve a pat on the back...
Please don't forget that I actually had a question at the top.
Thank...
2017-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Odan, the latest version of the DJI GO might have some changes from previous version.
If you have any query about the icon in DJI GO, please feel free to let me know.
2017-1-5
Use props
Odan
lvl.4
United States

Thanks for your support.  So far, I can find everything I need. Everything is there that is on any other P4.  I asked because I havn't seen this menue format on anyother P4 post.
2017-1-5
Use props
Odan
lvl.4
United States

Thanks for your support.  So far, I can find everything I need. Everything is there that is on any other P4.  I asked because I havn't seen this menue format on anyother P4 post.I am very happy with my new P4 and enjoy the support I get here at the DJI forum.  I have been flying every day since Xmas and have had no problems at all.  Great machine
2017-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules