No Video Feed with tablet
1086 3 2017-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RaggedWings 4
lvl.1

Ireland

I finally got my mavic and its working fine with my fone (oneplus 3) but when i try connecting to my tablet (Galaxy Tab 3) it shows that the mavic is connected and will give me all the data and on screen info etc but the live feed just shows up as a blank image.
I've tried the go and the go4 app and switched out for several different cables but still the same result. Tried manual exposure and i've also disconnected the small usb cable that plugs into the side completly form the controller and still no joy.

Is it just the tab doesnt have high enough specs the cope with the mavic or could it be something else.

Not too worried as it works perfect with the fone but would be nice if i could put that tablet to use as its just sittiing in a draw most of the time.

2017-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello RaggedWings 4, it's probably incompatible with DJI GO app.
If it's convenient, you could try to reset your phone to factory to see if this works.
2017-1-3
Use props
Wes1977
lvl.2
Flight distance : 363862 ft
United States

your tablet is probably not going to work.  I have a Tab 4 and it has a hard time doing it.  GO4 i have yet to get it to work correctly.  But you can try to get it to work like I did on dji go,  what i had to do was in settings under develepor options i and to turn on USB debugging and also turn on Force GPU rendering
2017-1-3
Use props
RaggedWings 4
lvl.1

Ireland

Thanks a lot for the replys. I suspected the tablet might just not be up to it. I tried usb debugging and forced GPU rendering and still no joy so i guess i'll stick with the phone for now.
2017-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules