2121 3 2017-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Speeder
lvl.2
Flight distance : 491732 ft
New Zealand

Hello,

I've done my cart and was ready to pay, when I realized that I forgot DJI Care. I tried to find-out hw to get it trhough the website, but can't find anything.

When I go on the page to buy the DJI Care, I only got this :

Inspire 2 License Key
http://store.dji.com/category/se ... mp;from=buy_now_bar

But if I try to buy it from the Us DJI website, it will as me before the check-out to get Care's cover.

So my question is:
How can I get it ? I'm gonna travel mid- April and leave NZ, my home country is France, will it works ?

Thanks

2017-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Speeder, DJI care refresh is not available in NZ. You could purchase in France.
2017-1-3
Use props
fishb0ne_77
lvl.4
Switzerland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-1-3 03:57
Hello Speeder, DJI care refresh is not available in NZ. You could purchase in France.

Hi Mindy

Unfortunately DJI Care Refresh is also not available in Switzerland. Is there a reason for this?  Will it be available in the future? It says on the DJI Homepage that care refresh is available in EU-Countries. Switzerland is in the middle of Europe, just not part of the european union.  i don't quite understand why it's excluded from care refresh.

Thank you
2017-1-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fishb0ne_77 Posted at 2017-1-3 11:34
Hi Mindy

Unfortunately DJI Care Refresh is also not available in Switzerland. Is there a reason for this?  Will it be available in the future? It says on the DJI Homepage that care refresh is available in EU-Countries. Switzerland is in the middle of Europe, just not part of the european union.  i don't quite understand why it's excluded from care refresh.

Sorry, I'm not sure if it will be available in the future or not.
2017-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules